PDA

View Full Version : more disheartening news

raul12
06-25-2002, 10:17 AM
didn't we get rid of herbert perry b/c joe crede was ready? well, joe still isn't up, and perry is hitting almost .300 with texas.

where's that prozac?

cheeses_h_rice
06-25-2002, 10:20 AM
He's one of the few ex-Sox players doing anything.

How's Brook Fordyce and Chris Singleton these days?

Dadawg_77
06-25-2002, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by raul12
didn't we get rid of herbert perry b/c joe crede was ready? well, joe still isn't up, and perry is hitting almost .300 with texas.

where's that prozac?

Perry was moved because we had no room for him with Clayton at SS and Jose at 3b. I just don't want to think about it anymore. It just makes me a :whiner: and very :angry:. Oh well there is always :gulp: to take care of my problems, but if the sox game is on, I end up like this (Photo of two dispressed Sox fans in the bar)

Then I mix this stuff in :prozac

Don't worry I got some for everyone

raul12
06-25-2002, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice

how's willy harris doing?

chisoxfanatic
06-25-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
He's one of the few ex-Sox players doing anything.

Yea! And how is MATT KARCHNER doing? lol :D:

Heather the Redbird

guillen4life13
06-25-2002, 02:34 PM
ron schueler made 2 outta those three trades. (garland for karchner... fordyce for c.j.)

damn i wish we still had c.j. behind the plate. not sandy alomar. man!

Foulke You
06-25-2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by raul12

where's that prozac?

Gather round' children, it's time for picture storytelling:

In a land called Chicago's south side, there is a magical place called Comiskey Park where a town mourns the loss of their milkman.
:milk
was traded so we could keep:
:hitless
playing every day! "We need his defense and we're paying him a handsome sum of money!" The South Side team leaders said! "He can't hit! We want the milkman!" the plebian townsfolk replied but alas their cries were not heard.
Meanwhile, in a faraway desolate place called Charlotte...
:crede
A young hero still toils away for the Knights in abscurity because of
:hitless
This makes the townsfolk close to rebellion or group suicide. If one thing is clear is that the plebian townsfolk place the focus of their anger on 3 dark lords of the South Side team.
:jerry :KW :reinsy

Still mourning the loss of their milkman third baseman and disappointing season for the South Side team, will the townsfolk get their wish to see the young hero prove himself while the hitless one is sent to a faraway land? Will any of the dark lords fall? Tune in next month for the next chapter...