PDA

View Full Version : Rays-Twins ?

LITTLE NELL
08-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Going to St. Pete on Thurs to root for the Rays to beat the Twins.
Is it OK to wear my Sox cap or should I buy a Rays cap?

cws05champ
08-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Going to St. Pete on Thurs to root for the Rays to beat the Twins.
Is it OK to wear my Sox cap or should I buy a Rays cap?
OK to wear the Sox cap and root against the Twins...it's not like anyone will see you there :wink:.

LITTLE NELL
08-04-2010, 08:36 PM
OK to wear the Sox cap and root against the Twins...it's not like anyone will see you there :wink:.

Their last weekday afternoon game last Thurs drew 26,000 against Detroit. All the retirees had to give up their afternoon naps.

Red Barchetta
08-04-2010, 10:23 PM
I took my son to one of the recent Rays/Yankees games. One of the few times they had a sell out. I wore my SOX cap and my son wore his Rays league cap. I don't think anyone even noticed.

Unlike the tool-bag Cub fan I saw last year at a Rays/Red Sox game. He had blue mesh Cubs logo workout shorts, a Cubs home Soriano jersey, Cub red/blue cap and red wristbands. :rolleyes:

I was in line getting beers talking with some Rays fans when we spotted him and everyone had a good belly laugh over it.

Frankfan4life
08-04-2010, 10:27 PM
I don't see a problem with you wearing your Sox cap. It should be obvious you'll be rooting for the Rays so you'll be in good company. Just don't let us catch you ringing a cowbell.

LITTLE NELL
08-04-2010, 10:32 PM
I don't see a problem with you wearing your Sox cap. It should be obvious you'll be rooting for the Rays so you'll be in good company. Just don't let us catch you ringing a cowbell.

They have started with the World Cup horns at the Trop, I'll take the cowbells.

hi im skot
08-04-2010, 10:34 PM
I took my son to one of the recent Rays/Yankees games. One of the few times they had a sell out. I wore my SOX cap and my son wore his Rays league cap. I don't think anyone even noticed.

Unlike the tool-bag Cub fan I saw last year at a Rays/Red Sox game. He had blue mesh Cubs logo workout shorts, a Cubs home Soriano jersey, Cub red/blue cap and red wristbands. :rolleyes:

I was in line getting beers talking with some Rays fans when we spotted him and everyone had a good belly laugh over it.

The workout shorts seal the deal.