PDA

View Full Version : It was only one game!

TornLabrum
06-24-2002, 10:55 PM
Why is everyone panicking? We still have 18 more games against the Twins. If we can win them all...

Sorry, but I'm still not optimistic about this team's chances, and I still think I have good reason. :angry:

Procol Harum
06-24-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
Why is everyone panicking? We still have 18 more games against the Twins. If we can win them all...

Sorry, but I'm still not optimistic about this team's chances, and I still think I have good reason. :angry:

Whewww!! Glad you added that second line there, Hal. I was beginning to think that you had come down with a case of Cub Fan Syndrome..... :cool:

CubKilla
06-25-2002, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Procol Harum

Whewww!! Glad you added that second line there, Hal. I was beginning to think that you had come down with a case of Cub Fan Syndrome..... :cool:

I thought the same thing. LOL

Foulke You
06-25-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Procol Harum

If its one thing we are as Sox fans it's level headed. We know when our team is done. We still watch because we're diehard Sox fans and love baseball and just pray for a miracle to save our season but we don't expect it. The Cubs win 3 games and the Playoff ticket lines start forming.

Garrison
06-25-2002, 06:22 PM
I thought this was a flubbie thread for a moment also. I am glad we can all be leveled heaeded. At this point we have no chance. I'll still watch and hope and criticize. But I know we'll have to gut it out without much chance of anything more than a ticket home after 162 games.