PDA

View Full Version : A Plea to all of you...

SoxxoS
06-24-2002, 11:09 PM
The season is basically over. We just dont have it this year. Barring the ramifications of a strike, its Crede, Borchard, and Harris time. Trade CLee, is value is about as good as its going to get. Trade Durham, someone will want him. Do SOMETHING with Lofton, put him on the DL, bench him, trade him, whatever...he doesnt belong in the starting line up. And the most important thing...FIRE NARDI. Seriously can we start a www.FIRENARDI.com website. Im dead serious. The Bears fans had a tradecade.com, and that came through. I think we should start that. We would already have a ton of signatures, and maybe KW will get the clue. (or A clue for that matter)

So I am starting a petition...all in favor, reply in this thread. I think we can get it going.

MattSharp
06-24-2002, 11:11 PM
Yea I just replied to another post saying lets start dumping the vets.....

duke of dorwood
06-24-2002, 11:13 PM
WE dont dump anyone until it's too late and value is at a minimum

SoxxoS
06-24-2002, 11:14 PM
I just want a FIRENARDI.COM website to happen.

Daver
06-24-2002, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by SoxxoS
I just want a FIRENARDI.COM website to happen.

Then spend the money to register a domain name and start one.it is really that simple.

chisoxfanatic
06-25-2002, 01:55 PM
Daver,

Does it cost anything to make a geocities website? If not, then I'd be willing to help out on a site in effort to send Nardi to a place where the sun don't shine.

Heather the Redbird

Daver
06-25-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by chisoxfanatic
Daver,

Does it cost anything to make a geocities website? If not, then I'd be willing to help out on a site in effort to send Nardi to a place where the sun don't shine.

Heather the Redbird

I couldn't tell you Heather,because I do not know,but I do know you have to pay to register a domain name.