PDA

View Full Version : Now this isn't fair...

SephClone89
07-26-2010, 12:13 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/news/probable_pitchers/index.jsp?c_id=cws

The Rangers are letting Lee pitch for the Mariners against us on Wednesday! :angry::angry:

You'd think there'd be a rule against this!:scratch:

Just part of the nationwide conspiracy against the White Sox...

october23sp
07-26-2010, 12:15 PM
Yeah, I'm not excited about pitching matchups coming up.

#1swisher
07-26-2010, 12:19 PM
I don't let the small stuff bother me.

BleacherBandit
07-26-2010, 12:21 PM
lol. I love catching mistakes like this.

tlebar318
07-26-2010, 12:21 PM
I think this might be a mistake on Lee pitching Wednesday? :D:

Hitmen77
07-26-2010, 12:32 PM
The Twins complained that they had to face Cliff Lee when they played Seattle while the White Sox did not (because he had been traded).

As part of MLB's tireless efforts to change anything that is a disadvantage to Minnesota, they've passed a special rule that says that Lee must pitch for Seattle vs. the White Sox. In exchange, Justin Smoak gets to return to Texas for one game only too.

Someday, at long last, life will be fair to the Twins!

.....and please don't tell me you thought this was real because it didn't have teal.

DumpJerry
07-26-2010, 05:18 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/news/probable_pitchers/index.jsp?c_id=cws

The Rangers are letting Lee pitch for the Mariners against us on Wednesday! :angry::angry:

You'd think there'd be a rule against this!:scratch:

Just part of the nationwide conspiracy against the White Sox...
Is the name "Jason Vargas" an alias for "Cliff Lee?" That is who is attempting to beat us on Wednesday according to the link.

BadBobbyJenks
07-26-2010, 05:37 PM
oh never had a problem before.

Zakath
07-26-2010, 05:56 PM
The Twins complained that they had to face Cliff Lee when they played Seattle while the White Sox did not (because he had been traded).

As part of MLB's tireless efforts to change anything that is a disadvantage to Minnesota, they've passed a special rule that says that Lee must pitch for Seattle vs. the White Sox. In exchange, Justin Smoak gets to return to Texas for one game only too.

.....and please don't tell me you thought this was real because it didn't have teal.

Don't give them any ideas...

Daver
07-26-2010, 06:21 PM
http://creepygif.com/images/full/384.gif

If you are going to steal bandwidth you might want to check and see if the people you are stealing it from appreciate it or not.

DrCrawdad
07-26-2010, 06:32 PM

...and please don't tell me you thought this was real because it didn't have teal.

The Twits spend a lot of time moaning about schedules, game 163, etc being unfair to them. During a nationally broadcast Sox game that Burb Blyleven was announcing he yelped about how the Sox interleague schedule was easier than the Twits.

http://www.thatstwinsbaseball.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/bert-blyleven-shirt-425mh0108.jpg

BadBobbyJenks
07-26-2010, 06:40 PM
If you are going to steal bandwidth you might want to check and see if the people you are stealing it from appreciate it or not.

Pretty sure that site was built for sharing gifs, not sure why that didn't work.

TommyJohn
07-26-2010, 06:57 PM

Funny! Of course, for the playoffs, the Twins have asked MLB to eliminate foul lines. That way guys like Justin Morneau won't get robbed again.