PDA

View Full Version : Hey! It's yet another Jerry poll!

Viva Magglio
06-24-2002, 08:33 AM
This time, what do you think should transpire?

rmusacch
06-24-2002, 09:37 AM
I am not one to make drastic moves but after being in person at the first two games of this series this weekend. the Sox have no fire and do not know how to handle a pitching staff. There is a reason that Nardi got fired in Seattle.

Cheryl
06-24-2002, 10:33 AM
It's past time to get rid of Manuel. I didn't think he was that bad until he started messing with Foulke. Yeah, Keith had a few brutal outings, but Jerry's handling of the situation couldn't be worse unless he decides Keith is the answer to the problem at 3rd base.

Nardi's always been useless and they never should have hired him.

Soxheads
06-24-2002, 10:50 AM
Wow, that is lopsided!

TheBigHurt
06-24-2002, 12:28 PM
Wheres KW... all of sudden is he off the hook?

Clarkdog
06-24-2002, 12:34 PM
If the Sox lay an egg in Minneapolis, you have to can them both. It's do or die time for this team, in a critical series to establish themselves as a contender or a pretender.

And you know if the Sox lose this series, the quote most often heard will be, "We had the opportunites, we just didn't get it done".

I'm so sick of hearing that "they didn't get it done". 13 walks against Philly, and they needed extra innings to win that ball game?

If you ask me, these last two blowouts in Atlanta are a cry from the roster for help.

Jerry you're a nice guy, but you know where nice guys end up.
Nardi, well, you just suck.

Viva Magglio
06-24-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by TheBigHurt
Wheres KW... all of sudden is he off the hook?

Oh, no. We'll wait until the offseason to whack him.