PDA

View Full Version : Beckham interview with Chuck Garfien

BadBobbyJenks
07-21-2010, 01:12 PM
Linkage: (http://www.csnchicago.com/07/21/10/Sox-Drawer-The-return-of-Beckham/landing_soxdrawer_v3.html?blockID=275139&feedID=661)

Cliffs:
Sox fans are awesome.
A 78 year old man proves Greg Walker's job is worthless. :tongue:
Use your love is now the official Gordon got a hit song, like giving a dog a treat for rolling over.

FielderJones
07-21-2010, 01:16 PM
A 78 year old man proves Greg Walker's job is worthless. :tongue:

Sound advice. Entertaining as well. So much so that the letter is currently taped to a wall inside the White Sox clubhouse. Itís the same place where Beckham and hitting coach Greg Walker have hunkered down, as Gordon puts it, "a million timesĒ trying to get his swing back.

"I know itís been tough on [Walker] to watch me struggle, but heís been good. Heís helped me out a lot.Ē

Implied teal?

#1swisher
07-21-2010, 01:23 PM
What do you know...they read fan mail:cool:

Beckham is back :bandance: *no doubt about it*

Pablo_Honey
07-21-2010, 01:24 PM
All right, let's add "Fixing swings" to Greg Walker's list of duties and let the Walker debate commence (or continue on from where it was left off)!

It's nice to see that Gordon's sounding more relaxed now. He looked like he was pushing himself too hard and that further worsened his game. Hopefully the Bacon we know is back for real. It's also kinda neat how Gordon's using his song as a positive reinforcement (That reminds me of all those boring experiements I had to with a virtual rat in my first year psych class).

BadBobbyJenks
07-21-2010, 01:39 PM
Implied teal?

:tongue: implies serious message, obviously.

Rdy2PlayBall
07-21-2010, 02:39 PM
What do you know...they read fan mail:cool:

Beckham is back :bandance: *no doubt about it*http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/5967/bacon.gif BACON!!!
I'm looking forward to hearing his song again, they need to start playing some home games so I can listen for it a few times a game. :cool:

october23sp
07-21-2010, 02:43 PM
I've noticed that "Your Love" is his hit song.

kevingrt
07-21-2010, 03:42 PM
I've noticed that "Your Love" is his hit song.

Is he going to use it on the upcoming homestand? That song needs to come back in my life.

ghostface36
07-21-2010, 05:18 PM
i got to talk to chuck back in april at a game and when i asked him about gordon he suspected a soph slump
glad to see gordons coming out of it or atleast seems to me. Also chuck is a real cool dude talked to me for a few minutes right after i got a thome autograph, also a gentleman