PDA

View Full Version : When Harris gets sent back down...

Chisox_cali
06-23-2002, 06:13 PM
I think Rocky should go with him, he might need to go down to work some stuff out and if he's gonna be the 5th starter, he'll need to pitch more often and he can do it down there. And the Sox should call up Ginter and ****in Crede!! Though we all know the Latter ain't gonna happen :whiner:

RKMeibalane
06-23-2002, 06:20 PM
Crede will never again wear a Sox uniform as long as Manuel and Williams are around. They probably think his time spent with the Sox last season was enough to ensure him of a spot in the Hall of Fame.

RedPinStripes
06-23-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
I think Rocky should go with him, he might need to go down to work some stuff out and if he's gonna be the 5th starter, he'll need to pitch more often and he can do it down there. And the Sox should call up Ginter and ****in Crede!! Though we all know the Latter ain't gonna happen :whiner:

You got it dude!

Chisox_cali
06-23-2002, 06:59 PM
Take a wild stab at who jacked out number 16 today?

His last name starts with C ends with an E and has a RED in the middle...

RedPinStripes
06-23-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
Take a wild stab at who jacked out number 16 today?

His last name starts with C ends with an E and has a RED in the middle...

My guy!

:crede
"Oh just wait till contract time KW. I'll go to the baggie dome."

:KW
"Your not ready Joe. I know about third baseman. I played there and i was horrible. Good thing uncle Jerry brest feeds me or i'd be working for sports service.

:reinsy
You're family Kenny. Just like my otehr three sons. The step child nardi is real real moron. he fits in so well.

:reinsy
"My three sons and the follower. Family is first!

:jerry :hitless :hurt

:nardi
"i love job security."

Garrison
06-23-2002, 09:21 PM
Willie has looked good on the bases (he flies!) and in the field. But at the plate he stinks. I guess seven or eight at bats isn't much to go on, but he doesn't look great up there. But he has thirteen less errors than Ray-Ray so I am happy to have him playing second base. Trade Ray now and go with Harris! Also, where the f*** is Crede? Goddamn management. Anyone got something to blackmail Jerry and K Willy with that we could give to Crede? Choice style?

doublem23
06-24-2002, 01:04 AM
So, we rush a guy who plays a position where we have a veteran and we let a guy who plays one of our weaker positions rot in the AAA?

:ohno

When God was handing out baseball teams to follow, we must've all been taking a piss.

RKMeibalane
06-24-2002, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
So, we rush a guy who plays a position where we have a veteran and we let a guy who plays one of our weaker positions rot in the AAA?

:ohno

When God was handing out baseball teams to follow, we must've all been taking a piss.

It doesn't make sense, does it? You've gotta' love the decision making of Manuel and Kenny Williams.