PDA

View Full Version : Funny

Madvora
07-13-2010, 09:59 AM
I know, I know. Pointless, but funny.

Go to Google (http://www.google.com/) and type in "is there" and look at the first suggestion you get.

g0g0
07-13-2010, 10:04 AM

Go to Google (http://www.google.com/) and type in "is there" and look at the first suggestion you get.

seriously? Transformers 3 is second?? What is this world coming to...:(:

mjmcend
07-13-2010, 10:06 AM

Is there a God? That seems like a poignant theological question that mankind has grappled with since the beginning of our self awareness. Not really related to baseball and, presumably, the Cubs.

On that note, the lack of World Series wins for the Cubs seems to point towards the existence of a supreme being and shows that He is eminently just.

soltrain21
07-13-2010, 10:23 AM
I iz confuzed.

35th and Shields
07-13-2010, 10:35 AM
I got "is there a cubs game today". I will also agree with the above poster, what is this world coming to?

Madvora
07-13-2010, 10:38 AM
The idea is just like the title of this forum. The stereotypical Cub fan seems to be unaware of simple information concerning their team. "Hey dude, what's the score?"
Also, the fact that this is coming up as the number one suggestion just further enforces that stereotype.

- I wonder if the suggestions are based off of local searches. Either way it's ridiculous.

mjmcend
07-13-2010, 11:32 AM
- I wonder if the suggestions are based off of local searches. Either way it's ridiculous.

Perhaps, because I don't see anything about the Cubs or baseball as a whole.

october23sp
07-13-2010, 11:47 AM
Searches recently became local. I never saw anything about God. or Cubs. Is there going to be an Avatar 2, is top on mine.

But typing in, Why.. What.., just words like that on Google is hilarious.

Madvora
07-13-2010, 11:52 AM
Perhaps, because I don't see anything about the Cubs or baseball as a whole.

Searches recently became local. I never saw anything about God. or Cubs. Is there going to be an Avatar 2, is top on mine.

Well if you guys didn't get it, 35th and Shields posted it earlier. It says "is there a cubs game today"

g0g0
07-13-2010, 12:51 PM
Well if you guys didn't get it, 35th and Shields posted it earlier. It says "is there a cubs game today"

I didn't get that either. Maybe someone is telling you to switch teams? :wink:

Ex-Chicagoan
07-13-2010, 01:20 PM
No mention of the Cubs on mine at all. Transformers 3 came first, God second (which is ironic for this part of the country.)

Fifth one was "Is there mail on Flag Day?"

DaveIsHere
07-13-2010, 01:29 PM
Haha 'Is there a cure for Herpes?'

Good stuff.

pythons007
07-13-2010, 02:08 PM

Why generated a couple poop questions and why can't we own canadians
What generated a lot of IP questions, and what is the longest word in the english language?

So are these the questions our population is asking a lot????