PDA

View Full Version : First time all year.

RedPinStripes
06-23-2002, 05:16 PM
That i actually turned the game off to clean my house. That's how disgusted i was. I suffered through every loss this year, but this is getting rediculous. Not only the players quit, but the manager does.

baggio202
06-23-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
That i actually turned the game off to clean my house. That's how disgusted i was. I suffered through every loss this year, but this is getting rediculous. Not only the players quit, but the manager does.

i turned it off in the 4th and took my kids to rainbow falls water park for the day...i cant stomach these guys anymore...

RedPinStripes
06-23-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by baggio202

i turned it off in the 4th and took my kids to rainbow falls water park for the day...i cant stomach these guys anymore...

i don't blame you.

Daver
06-23-2002, 07:19 PM

I got you both beat,I didn't watch it at all.I went fishing instead.

RedPinStripes
06-23-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by daver

I got you both beat,I didn't watch it at all.I went fishing instead.

:jerry
"Maybe i'll try to manage a fishing boat next. You're onto something daver"

baggio202
06-23-2002, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

:jerry
"Maybe i'll try to manage a fishing boat next. You're onto something daver"

in july im going to the U.P. of mich with the boys to do some camping and hiking for a week..and to think i was thinking when i set it up that i would have to miss a week of sox baseball...lol

CLR01
06-23-2002, 08:45 PM

Wait you live on/in lake michigan and you watsed the money to go to the water park??? :D:

hsc1
06-24-2002, 12:54 AM
boy it must have been bad today if rps turned it off and cleaned house...... i didnt watch, but half listened to the game on radio while doing yard work today.....its amazing how much better a horse***** ball game sounds off in the background of the buzzing lawnmower and weedywacker...........todays game sucked but i got a great tan so it wasnt a total waste of time....lol......

Chisox353014
06-24-2002, 10:51 AM
The sweep against the Yankees took a lot of the wind out of my sails as a fan. For my own sanity (and because I tend to want to throw things like remote controls when I'm p.o.'d) I've turned off a lot of games in the past 3 weeks. It's depressing when you turn the game on to find the Sox down 4-0 in the 2nd and you know there's basically no way they're going to come back. :(:

Cheryl
06-24-2002, 11:04 AM
I'm pretty much just turning on the radio to listen to Wills' postgame anymore. I have no plans to go to the park anymore this year either.

duke of dorwood
06-24-2002, 11:21 AM
I really feel for the broadcasters having to describe this crap every day. At least we can turn it off.

Cheryl
06-24-2002, 11:40 AM
Good point Duke. And you know JR would never put up with anything remotely like Harry and Jimmy Piersall.