PDA

View Full Version : Who gets sent down?

Slappy
07-10-2010, 07:47 PM
So who gets sent down when Hudson comes up? Marquez? Beckham? Lillibridge? Someone else?

I think it should be Beckham. If Ozzie sends down Lillibridge over Beck, that will be a slap in the face to Lilli. Will Ozzie send the golden boy down? Or will he do what helps the Sox win ball games?

Sockinchisox
07-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Marquez, he was only here to ensure we didn't have to use Pena again and have his arm fall off.

pearso66
07-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Marquez will get sent down. He was only brought up because Pena went so long when Peavy got hurt. Now Pena should be fine so Marquez goes back down.

Slappy
07-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Ohh. I was listening to Rongey for a second and he didn't know so I figured I'd ask.

whitesox4eva
07-10-2010, 07:54 PM
So who gets sent down when Hudson comes up? Marquez? Beckham? Lillibridge? Someone else?

I think it should be Beckham. If Ozzie sends down Lillibridge over Beck, that will be a slap in the face to Lilli. Will Ozzie send the golden boy down? Or will he do what helps the Sox win ball games?

Marquez.

hawkjt
07-11-2010, 09:21 AM

Huh...I think Golden Boy will stay around as long as he plays a great 2nd base and hits homers like tonite,eh?
Marquez is the obvious choice.