PDA

View Full Version : On the bright side.........

chisoxt
06-23-2002, 01:31 PM
After investing only about 20 minutes of time, I don't have to waste any more time watching this pile of crap because this llineup couldn't score 5 runs in a week. I'm going swimming with the family.

GASHWOUND
06-23-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by chisoxt
After investing only about 20 minutes of time, I don't have to waste any more time watching this pile of crap because this llineup couldn't score 5 runs in a week. I'm going swimming with the family.

I'm with you, but I'm going to the movies first than I'll go for a dip at my uncles pool.. I don't particularly like watching crappy baseball played by my team either.. We might be 7 games back by the end of the day and who really thinks we're gonna win the twins series?? All we can hope for is a 2 game split with them.
Nothing less than a sweep against the twins will do us any good, right..like that's gonna happen..Sigh

NUKE_CLEVELAND
06-23-2002, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by chisoxt

Good for you. At least someone isin't totally wasting his time this afternoon.

doublem23
06-23-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

Good for you. At least someone isin't totally wasting his time this afternoon.

:lofton :weewillie :maggs :walnuts :manos :caballo :hitless :MJ :wright

We are

dougs78
06-23-2002, 07:14 PM
You guys are not kidding either. Being an out of town fan, I thought I would be in heaven this weekend with 3 games on TV. Turns out, I only wasted a small amount of time on the garbage they passed off as baseball.

Today I needed only to watch Andruw Jones homer fall over the center field fence to know I'd seen enough. I ended up having quite a productive afternoon cleaning my windows, kitchen and bathroom.....

More good news....

After we lose 3/4 or 4/4 to the Twins then we can officially throw in the towel. Maybe we'll have a new manager, new players and/or new coaches by then.

RedPinStripes
06-23-2002, 07:21 PM
:reinsy

Now the fans won't even watch the games. I can cut payroll! Kenny. Order one of those big white flags again.

:KW
SIR YES SIR! Gotta cut the payroll , Gotta cut the payroll ,Gotta cut the payroll Gotta cut the payroll Gotta cut the payroll Gotta cut the payroll Gotta cut the payroll .

baggio202
06-23-2002, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
:reinsy

Now the fans won't even watch the games. I can cut payroll! Kenny. Order one of those big white flags again.

:KW
SIR YES SIR! Gotta cut the payroll , Gotta cut the payroll ,Gotta cut the payroll Gotta cut the payroll Gotta cut the payroll Gotta cut the payroll Gotta cut the payroll .

lmao...good one