PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Going To Thursday 7/8 Game?

LongLiveFisk
07-07-2010, 08:20 PM
I am thinking of getting some tickets. Do you think I can get $10 tickets via walkup or is it getting harder to get seats now since the Sox are playing so well?

bridgeportcopper
07-07-2010, 09:26 PM
I am thinking of getting some tickets. Do you think I can get $10 tickets via walkup or is it getting harder to get seats now since the Sox are playing so well?

Check StubHub tomorow about 8 a.m. - I think you'll find some bargains.

bridgeportcopper
07-07-2010, 09:26 PM
I will be there in the bleachers sec 162. It will be the first White Sox game for my new baby!

Sunscreen and hydrate that baby, 3 hrs in 85 degree heat for a newborn is asking a lot.

HomeFish
07-07-2010, 09:27 PM
If it's a two-for-one doubleheader I'll be there. Though the Sox lost both games of the last double-header I attended (vs SEA in 2000).

thegooch
07-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Check StubHub tomorow about 8 a.m. - I think you'll find some bargains.

I'm watching it right now and prices aren't coming down much. Do you know when stubhub stops selling on game day?

LongLiveFisk
07-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Is there currently a password/promo code we can use to get a discount on Ticketmaster?

thegooch
07-07-2010, 09:44 PM
Is there currently a password/promo code we can use to get a discount on Ticketmaster?

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/ticketing/groups/gsg/college.jsp

UNIV

LongLiveFisk
07-07-2010, 09:49 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/ticketing/groups/gsg/college.jsp

UNIV

Cool, thanks...

Trying to figure out why I am not bringing up any $10 seats, unless they are sold out...

chisoxfanatic
07-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Cool, thanks...

Trying to figure out why I am not bringing up any $10 seats, unless they are sold out...
They aren't $10, they are $12 with a $2.50 convenience charge. You apparently are leaving the seat location choice to "best available" instead of changing it to the pricing range you're desiring. Simply change "best available" to "upper reserved," and you'll pull up the cheapest ticket possible.

LongLiveFisk
07-07-2010, 10:40 PM
They aren't $10, they are $12 with a $2.50 convenience charge. You apparently are leaving the seat location choice to "best available" instead of changing it to the pricing range you're desiring. Simply change "best available" to "upper reserved," and you'll pull up the cheapest ticket possible.

No, doing every logical combination possible (even using the UNIV promo code), the cheapest I am seeing is $12 per seat plus a $2.50 convenience charge. There must actually be a seating area that cost only $10 per ticket because it shows you that on the ticket price legend (or key, whatever you want to call it) on the Ticketmaster page. I understand going through Ticketmaster would still cost $2.50 per ticket even if it did bring up the $10 seat, but that's why I was asking if they would be available because I would pick them up right at the park without having to pay the convenience charge.

But I guess I got my answer.

chisoxfanatic
07-07-2010, 10:50 PM
The $10 seat was only for the games on April 9th and 10th. Tomorrow's game has $12 as it's cheapest ticket with the Ticketmaster convenience fee included. You may only get these discounts by using a Ticketmaster code...They do not apply to those who buy the tickets at the ballpark.

HomeFish
07-07-2010, 11:32 PM
What's the weather report like?

Coops4Aces
07-08-2010, 01:06 AM
What's the weather report like?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=chicago+weather+forecast