Danielgosox38
07-05-2010, 09:56 PM
Discuss:bandance:

stevied23
Great, great game tonight.

WhiteSox5187
That crowd sounds PUMPED. Great win, great catch by TCQ.

Frater Perdurabo
As AlleghenySoxFan posted in the Gameday thread, Dayan and Alexei are the "Defection Connection." I like it! Shall we decide on it in a poll, or, an ELECTION?
:tongue:

eastchicagosoxfan
Dayan's 1st HR

Sergio's 1st SV

Sox have won 19 of their last 24.

:winner
Love the way that sounds!!!

GAsoxfan
07-05-2010, 09:57 PM
So...I guess the 2008 model of TCQ is back.

soltrain21
Just keep winning.

More Dayan. Keep Lillibridge up when Teahen comes back. Get Jones the hell out of here.

sox1970
Great game for the Sox. The Angels...well they played like ****.

soxlady8
07-05-2010, 09:58 PM
YES YES YES
congrats Dayan and TCQ for some nice bombs tonight.
Good to see The Bridge do well also.

1 game out and the race is ON.

october23sp
Half game back of the Twins.

spongyfungy
This Kip Lewis doesn't listen to TCQ's answers. He already talked about the pitchers keeping them in the ballgames

gf2020
07-05-2010, 09:59 PM
The White Sox's season long run differential is now positive (+3) for the first time since April 17. It got as bad as -49 on June 8th. What a hole they dug themselves out of in a month's time.

Brian26
So...I guess the 2008 model of TCQ is back.

Thankfully that Theriot trade didn't go through.

:duck:

voodoochile
Very nice and nice to see the power return a bit. They'll need some of that to complement the Ozzie ball runs they are still generating.

Nice to see Floyd pick up a win. He's had some hard luck recently. Great 1.1 by Sergio to get his save too. Wonder if that will be something people who didn't see the game will be talking about.

Oh and nice job by TCM, TCQ X 2 and Mr. Viciedo :tiphat:

:soxwin:

:)

stevied23
07-05-2010, 10:00 PM
Great game for the Sox. The Angels...well they played like ****.

I could only gamecast it on espn, but did they play like **** or was Gavin dealin' tonight?

KnightSox
07-05-2010, 10:00 PM
TCQ with a monster game, and the team is firing on all cylinders especially defense.

Rohan
07-05-2010, 10:01 PM
:winner
Now vote Konerko!

october23sp
I could only gamecast it on espn, but did they play like **** or was Gavin dealin' tonight?

Gavin was dealing. Hey! You're from ND!

DaveFeelsRight
best baseball the white sox played since 08.

VMSNS
07-05-2010, 10:02 PM
I was watching the game on Gamecast and listened a little bit on the Score. Saw that Kazmir was exclusively throwing 89mph fastballs right down the pipe, and I figured that it would only be a matter of time before the Sox started teeing off against him. And, I loved Farmer's call of Dayan's first HR. Alexei and TCQ are finally starting to heat up, and Lillibridge would be a very nice addition to the club so long as he gets on base.

Good win. Keep it going.

sox1970
07-05-2010, 10:03 PM
I could only gamecast it on espn, but did the play like **** or was Gavin dealin' tonight.

Angels had some defensive issues tonight. Hunter dropped one in CF. A couple other miscues, and bad base running. And the whole team seemed to forget all at once that there were 3 outs when they were on defense. Scioscia wasn't happy about that.

But, yes, Gavin was dealing. He's been money for a month now.

Glad the Sox got this one. Weaver always scares me, but hopefully Jake will be on tomorrow.

stevied23
Gavin was dealing. Hey! You're from ND!

Ha yes sir! I was actually supposed to head to Mandan on Friday but I decided to spend the 4th with the family instead! Good to see another fellow ND Sox Fan! It's usually Twins territory around here :angry:

voodoochile

Sox flashed some nice leather early on in this game. So did the Angels actually. Floyd had a solid outing though.

Over By There
All around great game. Winning is fun. :cool:

Rohan
07-05-2010, 10:05 PM
All around great game. Winning is fun. :cool:

Yes it is! 19 for our last 24. If we can take the next two series (3 out of 4 from the Angels & 2 out of 3 from the Royals) We can head into the All Star break in first by one or two games.

So let's get a win for Paul Konerko in the Final Vote.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/y2010/fv/ballot.html

october23sp
07-05-2010, 10:05 PM
Ha yes sir! I was actually supposed to head to Mandan on Friday but I decided to spend the 4th with the family instead! Good to see another fellow ND Sox Fan! It's usually Twins territory around here :angry:

Awesome to see another ND Sox fan, I love this message board, everyone else here hates when I talk Sox.

spongyfungy
07-05-2010, 10:06 PM
whoops, did ozzie swear on air?

Brian26
07-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Ozzie wearing a Pauliewood t-shirt in the postgame.

TDog
07-05-2010, 10:07 PM
Verrrrry nice win against a GOOD team.

The Angels are behind Texas in the standings, and Texas is losing tonight to Cleveland. But the White Sox just won two of three in Texas, so I'm not sure why the emphasis is on good there.

An impressive win, though. Floyd continued to pitch very well. Ramirez continued to hit. Viciedo supplied more Cuban longball and hitting with runners in scoring position. Quentin seems to be on track.

Baseball Tonight was showing some great defense by Konerko.

Rios is continues to struggle at the plate. He looks like he will need the rest at the upcoming break. Jenks needs to work his way back into shape. But this White Sox team looks very good right now.

Viciedo could emerge as the regular third baseman even when the two injured third basemen are able to start.

stevied23
07-05-2010, 10:09 PM
The Angels are behind Texas in the standings, and Texas is losing tonight to Cleveland. But the White Sox just won two of three in Texas, so I'm not sure why the emphasis is on good there.

An impressive win, though. Floyd continued to pitch very well. Ramirez continued to hit. Viciedo supplied more Cuban longball and hitting with runners in scoring position. Quentin seems to be on track.

Rios is continues to struggle at the plate. He looks like he will need the rest at the upcoming break. Jenks needs to work his way back into shape. But this White Sox team looks very good right now.

Viciedo could emerge as the regular third baseman even when the two injured third basemen are able to start.

I pray they don't insert Teahan back to 3rd when he comes back.

goon
07-05-2010, 10:10 PM
One thing is clear after this game: Paul Konerko is awful at 1B.

KnightSox
07-05-2010, 10:11 PM
I pray they don't insert Teahan back to 3rd when he comes back.Agreed. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

whitesox4eva
07-05-2010, 10:12 PM
:TCQ:

Did I rock them hard enough? :tongue:

CGfKi6kpdTQ

SoxFan1979
07-05-2010, 10:13 PM
I love the long ball MERCY :bandance::bandance:

whitesox4eva
07-05-2010, 10:21 PM
Angels had some defensive issues tonight. Hunter dropped one in CF. A couple other miscues, and bad base running. And the whole team seemed to forget all at once that there were 3 outs when they were on defense. Scioscia wasn't happy about that.

But, yes, Gavin was dealing. He's been money for a month now.

Glad the Sox got this one. Weaver always scares me, but hopefully Jake will be on tomorrow.

Yeah what happened there, I was in the bathroom when whatever happened happened and when I got back they were just saying how Scioscia wasn't happy about it. Did someone pull a Milton Bradley and throw a fly ball to the fans when there were only 2 out? :tongue:

Frater Perdurabo
07-05-2010, 10:21 PM

Here's how I would do the lineup upon Teahen's return:

Pierre LF
Alexei SS
Rios CF
Paulie 1B/DH
Quentin RF/DH
Teahen DH/3B
Viciedo 3B/DH/1B
AJ/Castro C
Beckham/Lillibridge 2B

Vizquel becomes the defensive replacement at 3B and gets spot starts at 2B and SS. Kotsay becomes the pinch hitter. Barring another injury there's no roster spot for Jones, but if possible I'd like to find a way to keep him around as a defensive replacement in the OF. That would probably require going to an 11-man pitching staff. Can Linebrink go on the DL with a hangnail?

stevied23
07-05-2010, 10:26 PM

Pierre LF
Alexei SS
Rios CF
Paulie 1B/DH
Quentin RF/DH
Teahen DH/3B
Viciedo 3B/DH/1B
AJ/Castro C
Beckham/Lillibridge 2B

Vizquel becomes the defensive replacement at 3B and gets spot starts at 2B and SS. Kotsay becomes the pinch hitter. Barring another injury there's no roster spot for Jones, but if possible I'd like to find a way to keep him around as a defensive replacement in the OF. That would probably require going to an 11-man pitching staff. Can Linebrink go on the DL with a hangnail?

You're spot on, I hope that's the route they take.

whitesox4eva
07-05-2010, 10:26 PM

Pierre LF
Alexei SS
Rios CF
Paulie 1B/DH
Quentin RF/DH
Teahen DH/3B
Viciedo 3B/DH/1B
AJ/Castro C
Beckham/Lillibridge 2B

I would personally rather see you replace Teahen with Vizquel for two reasons. Before Teahen went down he wasn't doing much with the bat but before Vizquel went down he was doing pretty good at the plate, nothing fantastic but I would choose Omar over Mike. Also Omar is far and away a better defender than Teahen. :tongue:

stevied23
07-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Is Linebrink under contract through next season?

TheCommander
07-05-2010, 10:29 PM
Dayan's 1st HR

Sergio's 1st SV

If anyone has an extra ticket stub or two they would be willing to part with, please PM me. Thanks!

doublem23
07-05-2010, 10:33 PM
Who is this new Brent Lillibridge and what did he do with the old Brent Lillibridge?

Seriously, watch out Gordon.

Noneck
07-05-2010, 10:37 PM

With the current play of Lillibridge, I can see Beckham now being sent down when Teahen comes back.

Dan H
07-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Best all around game of the year. They look like a totally different team in about every aspect.

TDog
07-05-2010, 10:40 PM

Pierre LF
Alexei SS
Rios CF
Paulie 1B/DH
Quentin RF/DH
Teahen DH/3B
Viciedo 3B/DH/1B
AJ/Castro C
Beckham/Lillibridge 2B

I think Teahen will mostly DH when he comes back, but I don't see Viciedo being in a regular DH rotation. I also expect Vazquez to play more third than Teahen and come in for defense at the end of close games.

People want to stick Viciedo at DH, but I never believed that's what the organization had planned for him. They haven't so far, and I don't believe they will when Teahen comes back.

And when Teahen comes back, Jones is looking like he could be the odd man out. I had assumed it would be Lillibridge, but Lillibridge has been an exceptional pinch-hitter, and he has hits in his last two starts. I thought that might be because pitchers are working off of old scouting reports or they haven't yet made adjustments. It will be interesting to see how long he continues to hit. I don't know that Lillibridge is defensively as strong as Beckham at second, but he also plays center.

DrCrawdad
07-05-2010, 10:42 PM
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/126/20389857.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjnNERIy0HI)

"DAYAN, DAYAN, DAYAN, DAYAN..."

Craig Grebeck
07-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Teahen DH'ing is a sad, sorry idea. Unfortunately, I'm not sure they've got any better options given that Vizquel is too fragile to play every day.

DrCrawdad
07-05-2010, 10:43 PM
Teahen DH'ing is a sad, sorry idea. Unfortunately, I'm not sure they've got any better options.

How about this acronym? DFA.

Tragg
07-05-2010, 10:43 PM

Pierre LF
Alexei SS
Rios CF
Paulie 1B/DH
Quentin RF/DH
Teahen DH/3B
Viciedo 3B/DH/1B
AJ/Castro C
Beckham/Lillibridge 2B

Do we need Teahan at all?

Noneck
07-05-2010, 10:46 PM
Do we need Teahan at all?

He cant be traded, I dont think he has a option, they will not salt and pepper his contract, so there is no choices but to have him on the roster.

asindc
07-05-2010, 11:05 PM
He cant be traded, I dont think he has a option, they will not salt and pepper his contract, so there is no choices but to have him on the roster.

This is why I thought it was a bad idea to extend before the season started. Maybe he'll eventually play more like the guy KW thought he was getting, but I don't see it this year. I rather they go and get at least an ML-average LH bat to DH and let Teahen be an expensive bench player for the rest of the year.

slavko
07-05-2010, 11:07 PM

We need to see us some more Dayan at 3B. He CAN catch the ball and has a cannon. A cannon is also what describes how fast that home run got out of there. One strong kid.

Teahen DH'ing is a sad, sorry idea. Unfortunately, I'm not sure they've got any better options given that Vizquel is too fragile to play every day.

Don't want to see Teahen playing every day, esp. at 3B, but he was signed for his bat and we're stuck with him.

Can't forget Sergio. Amazing stuff for a converted infielder.

soxinem1
07-05-2010, 11:14 PM
And when Teahen comes back, Jones is looking like he could be the odd man out. I had assumed it would be Lillibridge, but Lillibridge has been an exceptional pinch-hitter, and he has hits in his last two starts. I thought that might be because pitchers are working off of old scouting reports or they haven't yet made adjustments. It will be interesting to see how long he continues to hit. I don't know that Lillibridge is defensively as strong as Beckham at second, but he also plays center.

It is too bad that Andruw just stopped hitting entirely. He is the second best defensive OF on the team behind Rios (and not by much) and would be worth holding on to if he would just hit something.

october23sp
07-05-2010, 11:22 PM

I emphasized good because people kept saying we can only beat bad teams.

Noneck
07-05-2010, 11:25 PM
It is too bad that Andruw just stopped hitting entirely. He is the second best defensive OF on the team behind Rios (and not by much) and would be worth holding on to if he would just hit something.

I agree, it really is a shame. It seems like he did everything he could do to make a comeback but I really think this is his last year in baseball.

GoGoCrede
07-05-2010, 11:25 PM
I had an absolutely awesome night at the ballpark with some fellow WSIers. Perfect night, perfect team, etc. Yay Gavin!

Take that, Twins/Tigers.

VMSNS
07-05-2010, 11:43 PM
Maybe we can make Teahen a suber-sub by playing at 3B, RF, and DH?

And I agree about Jones. The guy looks really bad after his hot start. Maybe Kenny can get something for him, or else we'll just have to release him.

thomas35forever
07-05-2010, 11:48 PM
Just got back from the game. Quentin's catch was one of the best I've ever seen in person by far.

Call me crazy for saying this, but if Lillibridge keeps doing what he's doing, I wouldn't mind seeing him take Beckham's spot at second permanently.

chisoxfanatic
07-05-2010, 11:58 PM
TCQ had a monster night...It was great to see.

Glad to see Viciedo get his first home run...Glad to see Lillibridge continue to make the most of limited playing time.

GoGoCrede
07-06-2010, 12:00 AM
TCQ had a monster night...It was great to see.

Glad to see Viciedo get his first home run...Glad to see Lillibridge continue to make the most of limited playing time.

It was really funny to see Lillibridge leading the PTC vote with 90%.

Tragg
07-06-2010, 12:18 AM
Maybe we can make Teahen a suber-sub by playing at 3B, RF, and DH?

And I agree about Jones. The guy looks really bad after his hot start. Maybe Kenny can get something for him, or else we'll just have to release him.
We could DFA Jones and call up that ex Marlin who's tearing up AAA. Probably fools gold, but no risk really.

I guess super sub is the best option for Teahan. But we could cut him...he gets paid no matter what we do. I hope Vic stays in the lineup.
Perhaps it's Beckham who should go to AAA.

JB98
07-06-2010, 12:24 AM
The Sox played a really good defensive game tonight.

The biggest AB of the game came in the sixth, and it wasn't Quentin's first home run. It was when Konerko came back from an 0-2 count, ran it full and flipped a Kazmir changeup into left for a single to score Pierre and make it 3-1. That was a huge two-out hit that kept the inning alive for Quentin to do his damage.

hawkjt
07-06-2010, 12:27 AM
The Sox played a really good defensive game tonight.

The biggest AB of the game came in the sixth, and it wasn't Quentin's first home run. It was when Konerko came back from an 0-2 count, ran it full and flipped a Kazmir changeup into left for a single to score Pierre and make it 3-1. That was a huge two-out hit that kept the inning alive for Quentin to do his damage.

That was a great AB for PK...he refused to go down. Then Carlos follows wiht the one-handed homer,and this game was ovah!

Absolutely one of the best all around games of the year for the Sox.

GoGoCrede
07-06-2010, 12:29 AM
That was a great AB for PK...he refused to go down. Then Carlos follows wiht the one-handed homer,and this game was ovah!

This was definitely my favorite game I've attended this season, apart from Opening Day. Sox are just firing on all cylinders. The warm night and fireworks didn't hurt, either.

Coops4Aces
07-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Lillibridge leads the league in OPS for players with a minimum of 5 at-bats :redneck

Oh, and Jones is bad lol

Hegewisch
07-06-2010, 12:32 AM
:bandance::dtroll::gulp::)

kevingrt
07-06-2010, 12:33 AM
It was really funny to see Lillibridge leading the PTC vote with 90%.

That made my night! How did that happen?

SephClone89
07-06-2010, 12:35 AM
Got back about a half hour ago.

Great night! People often say that the half-price nights tend to be crappy crowds but I thought they were really pumped tonight and it was a beautiful night.

HomeFish
07-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Just got back from this. What a fun game to attend!

DickAllen72
07-06-2010, 01:07 AM
I've only gone to two games this season: The 15-3 drubbing of the Tigers that started off the hot streak and this one. I must admit, the Sox have certainly given me my money's worth so far this year.

twinsuck
07-06-2010, 01:10 AM
I was there! I didn't know the game stared at 6 though, thank god I always get there early. :D:

chisoxfanatic
07-06-2010, 01:15 AM
I've only gone to two games this season: The 15-3 drubbing of the Tigers that started off the hot streak and this one. I must admit, the Sox have certainly given me my money's worth so far this year.
Tonight was my first game of the season, and I know I got my money's worth!

BRDSR
07-06-2010, 01:27 AM
Dayan's 1st HR

Sergio's 1st SV

Sox have won 19 of their last 24.

Was about to begin a lecture on the requirements for a save, but thought I'd doublecheck the play-by-play before doing so with respect to a 21,000+ poster...what a funky first save.

Excellent game...caught a few breaks from the men in blue early on, but you can't say the game turned on 'em. Take 4 of 6 before the break and it will have been quite a run.

Whitesox029
07-06-2010, 02:10 AM
What a phenomenal atmosphere today! Big crowd with everyone really into the game...if it hadn't been 85 degrees it would have felt like a game in mid-to-late October. Great pitching + great defense + great offense + sell out + fireworks + great weather = most fun I've had at a Sox game all season, tied with the 6-0 Friday game vs. the Flubs.

cheezheadsoxfan
07-06-2010, 02:18 AM
Just got home from game. (Long trip back to Wis.) Only 2nd game this year and a great one. Big improvement from when Jenks blew a 3 run lead Mother's Day.

Great crowd, weather, good defense, hitting and another sterling outing by Gavin. Couldn't ask for a better day!

Oh, and the fireworks were awesome!:bandance:

BlackandWhiteSox
07-06-2010, 03:12 AM
The best game I've been to this year, well the one against the Twins where Hardy was thrown out at home is a strong candidate too. Great crowd, good weather, great baseball, it doesn't get much better.

I'm going to keep saying this until he proves me wrong, but Viciedo has looked pretty good at 3B so far. I'm impressed, and I'm glad I got to see his first homer in person. TCQ's 1st homer and Alexei's weren't obvious homers right off the bat from my vantage point, but Viciedo's(especially) and TCQ's 2nd homer were no doubters. Great game all-around from Paulie, we definitely need to vote him into the All-Star Game. I don't want to jump on his bandwagon so soon, but if Lillibridge can at least be a decent sub it would really make me happy about this bench. Even in the offseason the one thing I thought our bench was missing was a speedster, a really good pinch-running candidate. Hopefully "The Bridge" can be that, and a good game from him tonight too. Great catch by TCQ, I got to my seats less than a minute before it happened so glad I didn't miss it. And finally a great outing by Floyd, I'm glad I didn't give up on him :D:.

It's a 3 game series now, let's at least take 2 more :cool:

guillensdisciple
07-06-2010, 03:40 AM
This team is the real deal.

Absolutely love winning baseball, and happy to see it played for us.

Quentin and Alexei are back. That means pitchers are in trouble with them hitting with Konerko and Rios.

PItching staff is ridiculous, and so is the bullpen.

Viciedo is going to light up pitching staffs, and Sergio will be our closer of the future. Damn I love the Sox.

JermaineDye05
07-06-2010, 06:07 AM
I hope this isn't considered avoiding the language filters since it's simply Hawk's quote:

:hawk

You gotta be bleeping me!!

chisoxfanatic
07-06-2010, 08:54 AM
And finally a great outing by Floyd, I'm glad I didn't give up on him :D:.
I think run support has been a problem more than anything for Gavin. It was great to get him more than enough tonight.

I'm so glad it didn't rain, although 10 or 15 degrees cooler would've been nice...Maybe we can get a nice thunderstorm to bring in cooler temperatures soon!

tstrike2000
07-06-2010, 09:02 AM
I think run support has been a problem more than anything for Gavin. It was great to get him more than enough tonight.

I'm so glad it didn't rain, although 10 or 15 degrees cooler would've been nice...Maybe we can get a nice thunderstorm to bring in cooler temperatures soon!

The second rainiest June in the history of weather tracking wasn't enough for ya?

chisoxfanatic
07-06-2010, 09:08 AM
The second rainiest June in the history of weather tracking wasn't enough for ya?
Not until we can get some cooler temperatures. I was just telling my neighbor that I'd much rather have it in the 30s/40s than this. And teal is not needed for that comment. 80 degrees at 7 in the morning? Yikes!

doublem23
07-06-2010, 09:15 AM

I don't need rain, but I would like it to cool down. Heck, I don't even care if it doesn't cool down, it's just so damn humid. Dew points in the 70s make for uncomfortable nights.

tstrike2000
07-06-2010, 09:19 AM
Not until we can get some cooler temperatures. I was just telling my neighbor that I'd much rather have it in the 30s/40s than this. And teal is not needed for that comment. 80 degrees at 7 in the morning? Yikes!

I don't need rain, but I would like it to cool down. Heck, I don't even care if it doesn't cool down, it's just so damn humid. Dew points in the 70s make for uncomfortable nights.

I know, was just giving chisoxfanatic a hard time since she prefers cooler temps year round. Our A/C has been going non-stop for the last couple of days. Doesn't look like the humidity is going anywhere with a chance of rain pretty much all week.

TDog
07-06-2010, 11:23 AM
Was about to begin a lecture on the requirements for a save, but thought I'd doublecheck the play-by-play before doing so with respect to a 21,000+ poster...what a funky first save.

Excellent game...caught a few breaks from the men in blue early on, but you can't say the game turned on 'em. Take 4 of 6 before the break and it will have been quite a run.

But it was a save in the strictest sense of the word. If he had come out after eight, it wouldn't have been a save by the letter of the rule, but would have saved the Sox nonetheless. But you have to finish the game to get a save.

Santos was more deserving of a save Monday night than pitchers who pitch the ninth with three-run leads.

soxfanreggie
07-06-2010, 01:13 PM
My cousin had skybox tickets for this one, and I really wish I was there with him. Sounds like it was a great game (I was mid-flight so I couldn't listen), and I look forward to today's game. It would be great to end this half of the season on a high note going into the break. I want our guys to be refreshed but still have that mental edge going into a critical four game set up in Minny.

KMcMahon817
07-06-2010, 01:36 PM

Good. Keep going. :D:

kittle42
07-06-2010, 02:10 PM
Got back about a half hour ago.

Great night! People often say that the half-price nights tend to be crappy crowds but I thought they were really pumped tonight and it was a beautiful night.

Actually, yesterday was one of the two Mondays specifically designated as not a half-price Monday.

soxinem1
07-06-2010, 05:23 PM
I hope this isn't considered avoiding the language filters since it's simply Hawk's quote:

:hawk

You gotta be bleeping me!!

MLB Network gave that line a real workout!!!

SephClone89
07-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Actually, yesterday was one of the two Mondays specifically designated as not a half-price Monday.

What do you mean?

It was definitely a half-price Monday, mate.

voodoochile
07-06-2010, 06:00 PM
MLB Network gave that line a real workout!!!

Yeah, ESPN had Carlos's catch #3 on POtD and they used Hawk's call and then the anchor said, "no I am not bleeping you."

kittle42
07-06-2010, 06:16 PM
What do you mean?

It was definitely a half-price Monday, mate.

Oops! I read the schedule as 7/5 for one of the non-half-price Mondays. It was instead 4/5.

No wonder the game was sold out!

Hitmen77
07-06-2010, 07:31 PM

Pierre LF
Alexei SS
Rios CF
Paulie 1B/DH
Quentin RF/DH
Teahen DH/3B
Viciedo 3B/DH/1B
AJ/Castro C
Beckham/Lillibridge 2B

I don't think we have any better options unless we make a trade for another bat. Instead of Kotsay/Jones as our DH dynamic duo, we should go with Viciedo/Kotsay/Teahen at DH with Viciedo backing up Vizquel at 3B since he (Omar) probably can't play every day.

I'm not saying I"m thrilled at this option, but since we're stuck with Ozzie's rotating DH plan Teahen probably needs to be in the mix.