PDA

View Full Version : Eenie meenie minie moe....

Tragg
06-22-2002, 10:42 PM
When do we start the foulke and biddle show?

Last week, they were long relievers.

Wednesday night, they were brought in to close the game.

Tonight, who were the first two relievers used? Why Foulke and Biddle, that's who.

The only thing constant is, whatever happens, no matter what, Clayton and his .200 batting average WILL start against lefties.

But Jerry has a plan, he's right on top of it, and demonstrates his knowledge and confidence to his team each and every game.

PaleHoseGeorge
06-22-2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Tragg
When do we start the foulke and biddle show?

Last week, they were long relievers.

Wednesday night, they were brought in to close the game.

Tonight, who were the first two relievers used? Why Foulke and Biddle, that's who.

The only thing constant is, whatever happens, no matter what, Clayton and his .200 batting average WILL start against lefties.

But Jerry has a plan, he's right on top of it, and demonstrates his knowledge and confidence to his team each and every game.

I couldn't agree more, especially your last point about what the team must be thinking about Manuel's moves.

If we're going to give Manuel credit for keeping last year's team going strong after a 14-29 start, shouldn't we blame him, too, if this year's team keeps playing lethargically?

They sure look like a team that has quit to me.

SOXSINCE'70
06-23-2002, 01:05 AM
I give up.Raise the white friggin' flag already!!

Like the idiot I am,I thought the 2002 White Sox would be a good, competitive team that would challenge the Twinkies for the division.Wrong again!!

The team has quit on Manuel.I'm quitting on the team,effective immediately.As a weekend season ticket holder,i'll be looking forward to tailgate parties with Dan the "Get Up Guy" and nothing else.

This team has no heart.They couldn't beat the sCrUBS right now.

Get ready to see the Twins pull off a 4 game sweep.Stick a fork in 'em;they're done!!
:firejerry

:weewillie
"I'm ready to play.Durham's outta here soon anyway."