PDA

View Full Version : Vicente Padilla Gets What is Well Deserved

SoxNation05
07-02-2010, 12:24 AM
I am surprised to not see posted already but I'm sure you all remember Padilla putting a fastball in the ear hole of our beloved Aaron Rowand.

Well Wednesday Aaron and San Fran got their revenge.

Not only did Rowand take Padilla yard, while Padilla was squaring for a bunt a Giants reliever threw a fasball behind Padilla who fell over the plate. My buddy didn't remember the pitcher and he did fail to plunk this prick, but he got his point across. Padilla is the scum of the baseball world, no one should ever intentionally have a ball thrown at their head but I want to see this scumbag in the hospital before his mediocre career is over.

Coops4Aces
07-02-2010, 12:32 AM
I am surprised to not see posted already but I'm sure you all remember Padilla putting a fastball in the ear hole of our beloved Aaron Rowand.

Not only did Rowand take Padilla yard, while Padilla was squaring for a bunt a Giants reliever threw a fasball behind Padilla who fell over the plate. My buddy didn't remember the pitcher and he did fail to plunk this prick, but he got his point across. Padilla is the scum of the baseball world, no one should ever intentionally have a ball thrown at their head but I want to see this scumbag in the hospital before his mediocre career is over.

Tell us how you really feel :tongue:

But you're right, Padilla is a scumbag

LoveYourSuit
07-02-2010, 12:38 AM

This was the Sean Tracy game:

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/13352653/

TDog
07-02-2010, 01:12 AM
Of course, Padilla won the game, and fairly easily. The purpose pitch when he was bunting came during an inning when the Dodgers were putting the Giants away in the third game of a three-game sweep. It it was revenge, it was futile.

WhiteSox5187
07-02-2010, 11:24 AM
CC nailed Padilla awhile ago too. I don't like this "throwing behind the batter" thing. I know Bobby did it once but that was different as the batter represented the tying running. If you want to send a message, hit the guy. Padilla should be hit every time he comes to bat.

jdm2662
07-02-2010, 11:35 AM
CC nailed Padilla awhile ago too. I don't like this "throwing behind the batter" thing. I know Bobby did it once but that was different as the batter represented the tying running. If you want to send a message, hit the guy. Padilla should be hit every time he comes to bat.

I did see CC nail him. I thought it was great to see.