PDA

View Full Version : Rotation for this weekend

LoveYourSuit
07-01-2010, 01:04 PM
Is it Garcia, Danks, Buehrle?

I would hope we swap Buehrle with Floyd. Not only to break up those lefties, but also because I have no hope in Buehrle pitching at Arlington.

hawkjt
07-01-2010, 01:53 PM
And MB would do better vs the Angels? Now I will say that I prefer that MB does not pitch vs KC the last weekend before All Star break. They own him now...period. So do the Indians. I wish he would pitch Saturday vs Tx,and then thursday vs Angels, then go rest.

LoveYourSuit
07-01-2010, 02:21 PM
And MB would do better vs the Angels? Now I will say that I prefer that MB does not pitch vs KC the last weekend before All Star break. They own him now...period. So do the Indians. I wish he would pitch Saturday vs Tx,and then thursday vs Angels, then go rest.

I rather MB pitch at home than on the road.

It just feels that every ground ball he pitches finds a hole in that fast turf in Dallas.

I also think the Rangers are a much more dangerous offense than the Angels.

sox1970
07-01-2010, 02:32 PM
I rather MB pitch at home than on the road.

It just feels that every ground ball he pitches finds a hole in that fast turf in Dallas.

I also think the Rangers are a much more dangerous offense than the Angels.

I remember in the series they played there in April, it was noted how much longer the grass was being kept this year. They're trying to help their pitchers more now.

hawkjt
07-01-2010, 03:00 PM
I remember in the series they played there in April, it was noted how much longer the grass was being kept this year. They're trying to help their pitchers more now.

Yes, they have made a conscious effort to slow that infield down.
The ball still flies tho.

Lets face it, maybe Burls needs to go to the NL...too many AL teams have seen him too much.

asindc
07-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Yes, they have made a conscious effort to slow that infield down.
The ball still flies tho.

Lets face it, maybe Burls needs to go to the NL...too many AL teams have seen him too much.

I was thinking that recently as he tore through the NL part of our schedule.

hawkjt
07-01-2010, 04:26 PM
MB for Pujols? Cards finally get their man?:D:

Carneyman14
07-01-2010, 04:49 PM
I think MMFB will lose this weekend. I believe Garcia will win and Danks is a toss up.