View Full Version : Tuesday's Winning Pick to Click

Daver
06-29-2010, 11:10 PM
Saved the damn game.

http://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/mlb/players/65/2149.jpg

Who you callin old?

HomeFish
06-29-2010, 11:11 PM
When was the last time somebody won PTC for a defensive play?

whitesox4eva
06-29-2010, 11:12 PM
Really? Granted great play but you couldn't pick someone who swung the bat or scored some runs? There were others who flashed some leather too...eh I guess its personal preference.

whitesox4eva
When was the last time somebody won PTC for a defensive play?

Did Burls win the PTC on opening day?

soltrain21
Really? Granted great play but you couldn't pick someone who swung the bat or scored some runs? There were others who flashed some leather too...eh I guess its personal preference.

You are dead.

GoGoCrede
06-29-2010, 11:13 PM

Haters gonna hate.

ilsox7
06-29-2010, 11:14 PM

Elephant gun! Elephant gun! Elephant gun!

spawn
06-29-2010, 11:22 PM

Without that play, the Sox are down at least 5-4 going into the 9th. Just deal with it.:rolleyes:

october23sp
06-29-2010, 11:23 PM

I've been waiting for this day since I joined WSI.

BadBobbyJenks
06-29-2010, 11:28 PM

http://www.bloodyfists.net/forums/images/smilies/commodus.gif

chisoxfanatic
06-29-2010, 11:57 PM
Here's your TBGR: http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=3988

Daver
06-30-2010, 12:00 AM
Did Burls win the PTC on opening day?

Yes.

whitesox4eva
06-30-2010, 03:49 AM
You are dead.

Haters gonna hate.

Without that play, the Sox are down at least 5-4 going into the 9th. Just deal with it.:rolleyes:

http://www.bloodyfists.net/forums/images/smilies/commodus.gif

Wow and I'm called the hater. I was just stating my opinion that it should have probably been someone who also contributed defensively and offensively, because it was a 1 run game anyone who had an RBI or run scored today, if they didn't get that RBI or score that run, the game would have gone into extras. Just sayin'. I think I'm one of the more cool headed people here, was just questioning the winning PTC, if that's allowed.

spawn
06-30-2010, 05:54 AM
Wow and I'm called the hater. I was just stating my opinion that it should have probably been someone who also contributed defensively and offensively, because it was a 1 run game anyone who had an RBI or run scored today, if they didn't get that RBI or score that run, the game would have gone into extras. Just sayin'. I think I'm one of the more cool headed people here, was just questioning the winning PTC, if that's allowed.

No one here said you weren't allowed an opinion. By the same token, we're allowed to voice our dispeasure with your opinion.

whitesox4eva
06-30-2010, 06:25 AM
No one here said you weren't allowed an opinion. By the same token, we're allowed to voice our dispeasure with your opinion.

Okie sounds good....:whistle::party:

soltrain21
06-30-2010, 08:11 AM

It's an ongoing joke about the PTC. No need to take it so serious. Jeez.