PDA

View Full Version : Sox Box Office Ticket Question

Taliesinrk
06-24-2010, 10:55 PM
I know that it may not be the best to advertise this if I'd like to do it, but I was wondering if anyone on here has advice on if/how to upgrade seat location for my tickets (they're UD, way down the line). Specifically, I was wondering if anyone thought it'd be an option that'd be available for tomorrow's game.

I've done it before (years ago), but can't remember exactly how I did it, AND am concerned that there won't be any opportunities because it a Cubs-Sox game. If anyone has any insight about how to (/if I even can) do this, or what would be the best time to try tomorrow, I'd really appreciate it as I'll be driving from Indy to the game.

Thanks!

SOXfnNlansing
06-24-2010, 11:06 PM
They will upgrade tickets if available no problem..

canOcorn
06-24-2010, 11:59 PM
There's prime tickets still available. And yes, you can upgrade. The Sox have held tickets in reserve, hoping to sell them as part of a season ticket package. I was able to get an additional 15 tickets to my group outing for Friday. There's probably a few hundred tickets held back for the players friends, celebs, ect. that won't go by yesterday/tonight and they'll be available.

Taliesinrk
06-25-2010, 12:20 AM
Thanks for the responses... do I have to wait until the gates open? Or do you think they'll be available at the box office before 1 ct? I think that previously, I made upgrades at the ticket window on the concourse...

DumpJerry
06-25-2010, 12:30 AM
Tickets turned in by the players are released about 45 minutes before the game starts.

Taliesinrk
06-25-2010, 12:36 AM
Tickets turned in by the players are released about 45 minutes before the game starts.

Thanks so much... I know you guys have helped me out with info on this before, but I did a search and couldn't find anything on it.

ewokpelts
06-28-2010, 02:20 PM
1-312-674-1000