PDA

View Full Version : Blarg!


CerberusWG
06-21-2002, 09:17 PM
3-2 Braves.

Good effort by Ritchie tonight.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
06-21-2002, 09:18 PM
Mabye with a little more O we coulda won, but these are the white sox you know.

voodoochile
06-21-2002, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
Mabye with a little more O we coulda won, but these are the white sox you know.

Just curious. How many runs did you expect to score against Glavine and his 1.68 ERA?

RedPinStripes
06-22-2002, 12:09 AM
Man. Ritchie can't even win when he does what we expect. :(:

chisoxfanatic
06-22-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
Mabye with a little more O we coulda won, but these are the white sox you know.

No kidding! Ritchie has to be getting the worst run support in the league. He could've had at least a few more victories if our offense would have been on its game when he's pitching. What scares me is that, if this continues, he might grow tired enough of it and throw a terrible game when the offense is actually producing--he'd lose again! Not getting run support could take a toll on his pitching performance. If only we could push a few of those runs that the Sox continuously give Buehrle.

Heather the Redbird

Soxheads
06-22-2002, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by chisoxfanatic


No kidding! Ritchie has to be getting the worst run support in the league. He could've had at least a few more victories if our offense would have been on its game when he's pitching. What scares me is that, if this continues, he might grow tired enough of it and throw a terrible game when the offense is actually producing--he'd lose again! Not getting run support could take a toll on his pitching performance. If only we could push a few of those runs that the Sox continuously give Buehrle.

Heather the Redbird

His run support puts him at 37th at 4.3 runs. Not good when your ERA is 5.11.

doublem23
06-22-2002, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile


Just curious. How many runs did you expect to score against Glavine and his 1.68 ERA?

TEN MILLION!

Until the, I won't be happy and I'm going to scowl about it. :angry: