PDA

View Full Version : MLB Tonight show on MLB Network...

MARTINMVP
06-23-2010, 08:31 PM
Last year, I remember the live MLB Tonight studio show being on pretty much all night through 12 or 1 into the morning.

This year, I've noticed on select nights, MLB Network will end by 9p.m. and they air Quick Pitch, which is still a highlight show, but without the studio analysis. I figured that maybe Quick Pitch is cheaper to produce in the long haul, and now I notice the network is promoting a 60 minute commercial free edition of MLB Tonight, entitled "Solid 60."

I love MLB Network. I sincerely hope that the network is making money... I hate the thought of having to go back to ESPN's Baseball Tonight or SportsCenter.

cws05champ
06-23-2010, 08:44 PM
Last year, I remember the live MLB Tonight studio show being on pretty much all night through 12 or 1 into the morning.

This year, I've noticed on select nights, MLB Network will end by 9p.m. and they air Quick Pitch, which is still a highlight show, but without the studio analysis. I figured that maybe Quick Pitch is cheaper to produce in the long haul, and now I notice the network is promoting a 60 minute commercial free edition of MLB Tonight, entitled "Solid 60."

I love MLB Network. I sincerely hope that the network is making money... I hate the thought of having to go back to ESPN's Baseball Tonight or SportsCenter.
Certain nights they won't be on...maybe not to compete with a game on ESPN or something. But I see them on late on most nights.

MLB is flush with cash...they won't let the network fail.