PDA

View Full Version : This is the good side of JM....

Tragg
06-20-2002, 04:49 PM
losses like last night's don't affect manuel teams. If LaMont were coaching this team, we'd be well on our way to a 7 game slide.

But tough losses haven't sent JM teams into long funks. I give him credit for that.

Chisox_cali
06-20-2002, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Tragg
losses like last night's don't affect manuel teams. If LaMont were coaching this team, we'd be well on our way to a 7 game slide.

But tough losses haven't sent JM teams into long funks. I give him credit for that.

That is true, even after that Oakland Sweep, we took 2 0f 3 from the M's and than the A's.

kevingrt
06-20-2002, 06:03 PM

I'm going to have to disagee, look at the Yankee series this year!!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND
06-20-2002, 08:27 PM

Manuel creates more tough losses with his stupid managing decisions than anyone. It's no surprise he isin't affected by them. He & Nardi & Roycie are probably more interested in making it to the ice cream parlor before it closes than winning any games.