PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Humor - Sox Cubs Series

palehosepub
06-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Theres not much to be happy about being a Sox fan these days but I still look forward to the Sox / Cubs rivalry - the jokes, the insults, the riddles etc. I' ve heard some good ones over the years but cant seem to remember them. In preparation for this weekend series I would like to hear any good Sox / Cub jokes that WSI can share (keep it clean of course)

Some Oldies:

Q.What does a bear on the pill and the World series have in common?
A. No Cubs.

Q .What did Jesus say to the Cubs?
A. Don't do ANYTHING until I get back!

As you can see I need some new material...

Slappy
06-10-2010, 01:44 PM
This guy :geezer: says: Nice!

palehosepub
06-11-2010, 08:13 AM
I am surprised no one has any cubs or Sox jokes!

BringBackBlkJack
06-11-2010, 09:41 AM

The way both teams have been playing this season is a joke enough.

FielderJones
06-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Skanberg has some good ones (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=2518633&postcount=15).

TommyJohn
06-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Here you go: What's silver, black, red and blue and stinks to high heaven? The 2010 White Sox and Cubs.

RadioheadRocks
06-11-2010, 07:28 PM
My favorite Cub joke would get me banned from this fine site, so I'm not gonna go there...

HomeFish
06-11-2010, 07:52 PM
My favorite Cubs joke is the one about the Cubs fan who goes to hell. The devil keeps being annoyed that the Cubs fan, used to sitting in the bleachers from June to August, isn't bothered by the heat, even when he turns the heat up all the way.

Finally, the devil changes the temperature to make it extremely cold. To his horror, the Cubs fan not only isn't bothered, but actually starts celebrating, thinking the Cubs have won the World Series because it is a cold day in hell.