PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Available For Sunday at the Urnial

beasly213
06-09-2010, 09:21 AM
Just did a quick check and you can pick up tickets for the Sunday Night Cubs/Sox game through the Cubs website.

I was able to find 2 together in the $70.00 price range and $63.00 price range.
Just an FYI for anyone interested in going.

SoxFan1979
06-09-2010, 04:55 PM
I'll be up there with another fellow Sox fan. :gulp:

Domeshot17
06-09-2010, 07:01 PM
I can go watch minor league baseball for much cheaper elsewhere in Illinois.

This will be the most predictable weekend in baseball history:

Ozzie will bitch about wrigley, Someone will run an Ad with Ozzie and Lou, the 2 teams will play bad baseball, dumb sox fans will get drunk and fight dumb cub fans who are also drunk, a lot of **** will be talked, both teams will be well out of first place monday.

MtGrnwdSoxFan
06-09-2010, 07:36 PM

Ozzie will bitch about wrigley, Someone will run an Ad with Ozzie and Lou, the 2 teams will play bad baseball, dumb sox fans will get drunk and fight dumb cub fans who are also drunk, a lot of **** will be talked, both teams will be well out of first place monday.

I don't know which part to nominate for POTW, so I'm going to nominate it all.

DSpivack
06-09-2010, 08:00 PM
I don't know which part to nominate for POTW, so I'm going to nominate it all.

I'll second that, but can't Doub give himself the award?

Ron Karkovice
06-09-2010, 11:36 PM

Naw, I'd rather watch the White Sox play the Cubs as opposed to making a day trip to Kane County...

doublem23
06-09-2010, 11:37 PM
I'll second that, but can't Doub give himself the award?

I can do whatever the **** I want. Do I have a post worthy of the POTW?

DSpivack
06-10-2010, 01:07 AM
I can do whatever the **** I want. Do I have a post worthy of the POTW?

MtGrnwd and I thought so, apparently.

GoGoCrede
06-10-2010, 01:08 AM
Gee, I wonder why people aren't falling all over themselves to go to this series. :smile:

My friend's boss might give her free tickets to Cubs @ Sox, so I might go then. But if not, meh. I'll sit that series out.

Domeshot17
06-10-2010, 08:53 AM
MtGrnwd and I thought so, apparently.

Ahem :D:

doublem23
06-10-2010, 08:57 AM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=13&id=3972

soxlady8
06-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Stub Hub has some decent tickets ( I think ) for about 50 each.
I haven't been to Wrigley in awhile , but a seat in the 200's isn't bad is it ?? Mr. Soxlady 8 and I might go tomorrow.

Marqhead
06-12-2010, 03:24 AM
I'll be there. Free tickets. I like baseball. Sweet.

fox23
06-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Stub Hub has some decent tickets ( I think ) for about 50 each.
I haven't been to Wrigley in awhile , but a seat in the 200's isn't bad is it ?? Mr. Soxlady 8 and I might go tomorrow.

That's probably the worst area to sit at the ballpark. Its dark, dank, you can't see a fly ball, and there's poles everywhere. You are much better off getting a seat in the 500 level than the 200s. In fact, Wrigley is the only stadium I've ever been to where they check your ticket to go upstairs, since the seats are so bad at the back of downstairs.

NDSox12
06-12-2010, 11:59 AM
That's probably the worst area to sit at the ballpark. Its dark, dank, you can't see a fly ball, and there's poles everywhere. You are much better off getting a seat in the 500 level than the 200s. In fact, Wrigley is the only stadium I've ever been to where they check your ticket to go upstairs, since the seats are so bad at the back of downstairs.

I agree with this. The last time I was at Wrigley, I sat in one of the back rows in the lower deck. Even though they were just beyond the third base dugout, they were some of the worst seats I've ever had for a baseball game.

The Critic
06-12-2010, 12:20 PM
The back of the 200's are terrible, the front are great.
I went to a game in May and we had 7th row of section 220, behind home plate. They were great seats.