PDA

View Full Version : Poll: After draft aftermath

NLaloosh
06-09-2010, 08:50 AM
Okay, now that the Sox no longer have that distraction to deal with it's on to the destruction...I mean rebuilding of this team.

Many of us on here have stated our desires for the future of this organization and the opinions vary widely.

The question I am posing is : How many players that are on today's 25 man roster will actually be gone from the organization on July 31st ?

What is your prediction for how many of these players will be moved in the next 7 weeks?

doublem23
06-09-2010, 08:52 AM
The draft is still today.

soltrain21
06-09-2010, 08:58 AM
Putz, Jenks, AJ, Konerko.

Mark and Thornton might get moved. Maybe Jones and Garcia.

russ99
06-09-2010, 09:19 AM
I think they're going to cut bait. This year has a good FA market so I can see most of the high salaried guys out to clear lots of payroll room.

Out are: Buehrle, Konerko, Jenks, Pierzynski, Linebrink (may be released), Putz, Thornton, Jones, Castro. Also, Quentin, Teahen and Pierre if they can find a taker at value. No Swisher-esque dumps, please.

Peavy, Rios, Danks, Floyd only if the return is spectacular. I'd say it's 95% that none of those guys get dealt.

Williams DFA'd, Vizquel retires end of year.

Bring up the kids and see if any of them are keepers. At least this way Sox baseball post-August 1st may be more entertaining.

At this point that would be:(barring MLB-ready prospects coming back in deals)

C: Lucy/Flowers
1B: Kotsay/Viciedo
2B: Beckham/Teahen
SS: Alexei
3B: Nix/Vizquel/Morel (Sept. call-up)
LF: Pierre or Danks
CF: Rios
RF: Quentin or Gartrell
DH: Viciedo/Kotsay/Teahen
SP: Peavy, Danks, Garcia, Floyd, Hudson, Torres/Dolsi
RP: Santos, Pena, Braun, Santeliz, Nunez, Rodriguez.

Coaching staff: Walker, Cora and Cox out. Baines kicked upstairs. Ozzie and Cooper stay but are on a short leash.
May not be a bad idea to demote Kenny and give Hahn more responsibility.

sox1970
06-09-2010, 09:26 AM
I said 5 or 6. Out of this list:

Pierzynski
Konerko
Jones
Garcia
Putz
Jenks
Thornton

tstrike2000
06-09-2010, 10:16 AM
Possibly Konerko, AJ, Jenks, or Linebrink could be gone by the deadline. Obviously, a forgone conclusion a few are probably gone if we go into July several games under .500 like we are now.

TheVulture
06-09-2010, 12:21 PM
C: Lucy/Flowers
1B: Kotsay/Viciedo
2B: Beckham/Teahen
SS: Alexei
3B: Nix/Vizquel/Morel (Sept. call-up)
LF: Pierre or Danks
CF: Rios
RF: Quentin or Gartrell
DH: Viciedo/Kotsay/Teahen
SP: Peavy, Danks, Garcia, Floyd, Hudson, Torres/Dolsi
RP: Santos, Pena, Braun, Santeliz, Nunez, Rodriguez.

Flowers: .215 BA 22/65 BB/SO at AAA
Viciedo: Numbers pretty good at age 21 but his 6/49 BB/SO ratio say he is not ready for MLB.
Morel: Tore up AA, but is off to a 2 for 24 start at AAA.
Danks: .229 BA 22/72 BB/SO. That's right - 72 Ks in 214 ABs.
Gartrell: Really??
Torres: Could be a good choice for the bullpen if they dump Jenks or Putz.
RP: Yikes. Filling up a major league bullpen with minor league relievers usually not a good idea. Seems like Torres and Marquez would be better choices to fill out the bullpen

russ99
06-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Flowers: .215 BA 22/65 BB/SO at AAA
Viciedo: Numbers pretty good at age 21 but his 6/49 BB/SO ratio say he is not ready for MLB.
Morel: Tore up AA, but is off to a 2 for 24 start at AAA.
Danks: .229 BA 22/72 BB/SO. That's right - 72 Ks in 214 ABs.
Gartrell: Really??
Torres: Could be a good choice for the bullpen if they dump Jenks or Putz.
RP: Yikes. Filling up a major league bullpen with minor league relievers usually not a good idea. Seems like Torres and Marquez would be better choices to fill out the bullpen

Again, we're going nowhere this year so we may as well see who we can count on down the road, just like in 2007.

Flowers and Danks, could their poor numbers be due to leaving them in the minors too long?

Obviously, some of these guys may not be ready, so leave them in AAA until rosters expand in September.

As for the pen, both Nunez and Braun are potential closer material.

Craig Grebeck
06-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Again, we're going nowhere this year so we may as well see who we can count on down the road, just like in 2007.

Flowers and Danks, could their poor numbers be due to leaving them in the minors too long?

Obviously, some of these guys may not be ready, so leave them in AAA until rosters expand in September.

Sounds like a recipe for an extended streak of futility.

You don't ruin a prospect's development because you're bored, or want to repeat 2007. I'm guessing 2013 will look worse than 2010 if we do that.

DirtySox
06-09-2010, 12:42 PM

You don't ruin a prospect's development because you're bored, or want to repeat 2007. I'm guessing 2013 will look worse than 2010 if we do that.

Bingo.

The only people that should/could be called up are Torres and Hudson. Lucy could come up as a defensive catcher, as he isn't really much of a prospect. There isn't anything to ruin with him.

Craig Grebeck
06-09-2010, 12:43 PM
Bingo.

The only people that should/could be called up are Torres and Hudson. Lucy could come up as a defensive catcher, as he isn't really much of a prospect. There isn't anything to ruin with him.
I would absolutely call up Donny. I'm intrigued by him, if anything, because he could be a serviceable back-up. The sooner this organization spends less on the bench, the better we are.

TheVulture
06-09-2010, 12:47 PM

Well, Flowers' BB/SO rates have been troubling since he was advanced to AAA last summer. 10/32 last year as well. You could have a point though.

This is only Danks 3rd year in the minors, and his numbers haven't been good above A+. I just can't see a guy K'ing every 3 ABs at AAA having success at the major league level. Especially a guy with limited power. He probably should've been back at AA this year if anything.

I'll have to take your word for it on Nunez and Braun. Braun's 29, though, and has a 18/25 BB/SO rate. I guess he's had some setbacks and could still come back, I don't know. Nunez's numbers since converted to relief don't scream future MLB closer to me. I still think borderline/failed starters like Torres and Marquez have the best shot at success in a major league pen.

sox1970
06-09-2010, 01:20 PM
AJ not in the lineup tonight. :popcorn:

NLaloosh
06-09-2010, 01:22 PM
Well, I said 5 or 6. I just can't see any reason not to trade Konerko, A.J., Garcia, Putz, Jenks and Buehrle.

They all should be in some demand and bring at least one decent prospect while saving the team substantial dollars.

doublem23
06-09-2010, 01:24 PM

That's why the Sox rebooted Nunez as a starter this year.

sox1970
06-09-2010, 01:24 PM
Well, I said 5 or 6. I just can't see any reason not to trade Konerko, A.J., Garcia, Putz, Jenks and Buehrle.

They all should be in some demand and bring at least one decent prospect while saving the team substantial dollars.

I just can't get past Buehrle's contract. I don't see why anyone would want to take on 2.5/38 mil.

DirtySox
06-09-2010, 01:27 PM
That's why the Sox rebooted Nunez as a starter this year.

He was actually promoted to Charlotte recently and is back in the pen.

russ99
06-09-2010, 01:31 PM

The original point was to reload with free agents in the offseason using all the cash saved by dealing the high-salaried players.

If you can find 3-4 guys who can contribute at the major league level when bringing up all these guys, then it's worth it and you can fill other areas with major leaguers.

I want no part of a gut rebuild. Do we really want to wait until 2013 to have a winning team again?

DirtySox
06-09-2010, 01:35 PM
I want no part of a gut rebuild. Do we really want to wait until 2013 to have a winning team again?

If it sets up the organization with a great long term orientation for extended winning, yes.

russ99
06-09-2010, 01:38 PM
If it sets up the organization with a great long term orientation for extended winning, yes.

The problem is that philosophy is never a guarantee. We could bounce back or we could become the A's or Devil Rays endlessly rebuilding for up to 10 years.

Been through that once with this team, don't want to see that again. Besides we're a big market team, and other teams that go that route are often due to financial necessity.

khan
06-09-2010, 01:52 PM
The problem is that philosophy is never a guarantee. We could bounce back or we could become the A's or Devil Rays endlessly rebuilding for up to 10 years.

Been through that once with this team, don't want to see that again. Besides we're a big market team, and other teams that go that route are often due to financial necessity.
Funny you should mention that.

According to Cots, this team has some $66M committed to 11 players for 2011. [Peavy, Buerhle, Rios, Pierre, Linebrink, Teahen, Floyd, Viciedo, Thornton, Ramirez, and Castro.]

Now, there are also some players that are due for raises: [Danks, Quentin, Pena]

Let's make the assumption that The Chairman does NOT cut the salary budget for 2011. Let's assume a salary budget of $100M for 2011.

This means that the SOX will have all of $34M or so available for the remaining 14 players in the big league roster. In other words, ~$2.42M/apiece. Once you factor in the raises to Danks, Quentin, and Pena, that leaves much less available to the rest of the roster.

I believe that there is some financial necessity to re-tool this expensively-assembled, yet under-talented roster.

NLaloosh
06-09-2010, 01:52 PM
I just can't get past Buehrle's contract. I don't see why anyone would want to take on 2.5/38 mil.

You might be right. But, I think a NL team like the Mets or someone else will. The Sox could also take back a smaller bad contract if they had to.

russ99
06-09-2010, 01:57 PM

According to Cots, this team has some $66M committed to 11 players for 2011. [Peavy, Buerhle, Rios, Pierre, Linebrink, Teahen, Floyd, Viciedo, Thornton, Ramirez, and Castro.]

Now, there are also some players that are due for raises: [Danks, Quentin, Pena]

Let's make the assumption that The Chairman does NOT cut the salary budget for 2011. Let's assume a salary budget of $100M for 2011.

This means that the SOX will have all of $34M or so available for the remaining 14 players in the big league roster. In other words, ~$2.42M/apiece. Once you factor in the raises to Danks, Quentin, and Pena, that leaves much less available to the rest of the roster.

I believe that there is some financial necessity to re-tool this expensively-assembled, yet under-talented roster.

Which is why in my post I suggested that 6 of those players be dealt. Also, if Quentin's still here and gets a raise in arbitration next year, I'll be shocked.

asindc
06-09-2010, 02:05 PM

All very true, but keep in mind the following:

Buehrle: Overpaid at the time the contract was signed, but most Sox fans wanted it anyway (see 2005 and all that. By the way, this also applies to Konerko).

Peavy: Overpaid because he hasn't pitched as well as a #5 starter, let alone #1 starter.

Rios: Probably on par, given what most other CFs have gotten in recent years. Definitely a better value than Hunter or Fukodome.

Pierre: Overpaid even with the money that came with him and even if he plays to career norms. Another dominoe in the Aaron Roward trade/Brian Anderson failure dominoe tumble.

Linebrink: Grossly overpaid, and KW said so at the time he signed him. We might not win the division in 2008 without his first half of that year, but he simply ain't worth it now and never was. Chalk this one up to having an inadequate farm system.

Teahen: :scratch: Don't get the extension (I understand the buying out of arb years, but still). Without it, signing him for one (prove it us) year might have been worth it. Another inadequate farm system dominoe.

Floyd: He ain't earnin' his paycheck.

Thornton: Has earned his paycheck.

Ramirez: Still a good signing, despite his occasional mental vacations while playing SS.

khan
06-09-2010, 02:06 PM
Which is why in my post I suggested that 6 of those players be dealt.
Here's the rub, though:

Of the players being discussed as being trade bait, few have ANY impact on the $66M committed to next season:

Konerko is a FA after 2010, so his salary isn't included in the $66M.
The same is true for AJ.
Thornton is currently counted @ $250k as a buyout, but would be on @ $2.25M if the option is picked up.
Putz/Jones are FAs for next season.
Castro is only counted @ $200K for next season on Cots for some reason.

The rest of your list is utterly unrealistic:

You mentioned Buehrle, but WHO has the bread to pay him his $38M over the next few seasons? Especially with his >5.0 ERA since the perfecto?
Linebrink won't be released/traded because of his obese salary. Releasing Linebrink gives the SOX exactly $0 in salary relief for 2011.
Quentin is worth exactly jack and **** in the trade market, but then he's not yet counted in Cots towards the $66M committed for next season.
Teahen is ALSO worth jack and **** in the trade market. NO ONE could be as stupid as KW was with his contract.
Pierre is showing the world why he'd been a backup in 2008 and 2009. NO ONE will give MLB-quality talent, AND take on his contract.

So, the sad truth is that more gutting of the roster will be necessary to balance the books.

asindc
06-09-2010, 02:08 PM
Which is why in my post I suggested that 6 of those players be dealt. Also, if Quentin's still here and gets a raise in arbitration next year, I'll be shocked.

Ditto, and if that happens then MLB needs to completely revamp the arbitration process. No way does TCQ's play this year warrant a raise.

khan
06-09-2010, 02:10 PM
All very true, but keep in mind the following

Forget the justification and the mental gymnastics necessary to view the roster more favorably for a moment.

Regardless, this team is expensively-assembled, and under-talented. There will HAVE TO BE some gutting of the roster, whether we like it or not.

NONE of these things speak well of KW's dealings, NOR Ozzie's ability to judge talent, NOR the minor league system's ability to develop talent. This team needs a complete overhaul, whether we like it or not.

khan
06-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Ditto, and if that happens then MLB needs to completely revamp the arbitration process. No way does TCQ's play this year warrant a raise.

And yet, some posters are calling for the SOX to [stupidly] offer arbitration to Konerko and to AJ.

I don't know if Quentin will be in Chicago or not in 2011. But then, I don't exactly know what the SOX's other options will be for the OF. The rest of this season will be telling in terms of whether Quentin IS a quality player, or if Quentin is a FRAUD.

In either case, he's [at best] a DH-ONLY type.

DirtySox
06-09-2010, 02:18 PM
Unfortunately, I don't know if Quentin will be in Chicago or not in 2011. But then, I don't exactly know what the SOX's other options will be for the OF. The rest of this season will be telling in terms of whether Quentin IS a quality player, or if Quentin is a FRAUD.

In either case, he's [at best] a DH-ONLY type.

No doubt. Quentin is actually a non tender candidate if he finishes the year as is.

asindc
06-09-2010, 02:25 PM
Forget the justification and the mental gymnastics necessary to view the roster more favorably for a moment.

Regardless, this team is expensively-assembled, and under-talented. There will HAVE TO BE some gutting of the roster, whether we like it or not.

NONE of these things speak well of KW's dealings, NOR Ozzie's ability to judge talent, NOR the minor league system's ability to develop talent. This team needs a complete overhaul, whether we like it or not.

As easy as it was to write, none of it was meant to speak well of KW, justify any of the moves, or view the roster more favorably. It also was not meant as a rebuttal to the suggestion that the team needs to be blown up. Just noting that most of the moves were seen in a different light by most Sox fans at the time they were made.

WhiteSox5187
06-09-2010, 02:27 PM
My fear, is that as in 2007, we'll trade one guy. Now, obviously in retrorespect that was fortunate because the big flaw with the '07 team was the bullpen and by keeping the likes of Dye, Thome and Konerko we were able to win in 2008. This year though, EVERYTHING is the problem. I see little reason to think we can compete in 2011 and even worse, I have no confidence in Kenny's ability to evaluate young talent and put together a team that is "rebuilding."

russ99
06-09-2010, 04:04 PM
The rest of your list is utterly unrealistic:

You mentioned Buehrle, but WHO has the bread to pay him his $38M over the next few seasons? Especially with his >5.0 ERA since the perfecto?
Linebrink won't be released/traded because of his obese salary. Releasing Linebrink gives the SOX exactly $0 in salary relief for 2011.
Quentin is worth exactly jack and **** in the trade market, but then he's not yet counted in Cots towards the $66M committed for next season.
Teahen is ALSO worth jack and **** in the trade market. NO ONE could be as stupid as KW was with his contract.
Pierre is showing the world why he'd been a backup in 2008 and 2009. NO ONE will give MLB-quality talent, AND take on his contract.

So, the sad truth is that more gutting of the roster will be necessary to balance the books.

I'm not expecting MLB-quality talent in those deals (except for maybe Buehrle). And Jerry may have to eat some salary to get them done.

I'd rather he eat salary now instead of keeping guys on the roster for next year. One or two guys, maybe but not all.

dickallen15
06-09-2010, 04:08 PM

Just like 2007? When many thought Jerry Owens and Josh Fields would be stars? Flowers and Danks too long in the minors as a reason they cannot make contact? I would put the odds against that at about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1.

russ99
06-09-2010, 04:14 PM
Just like 2007? When many thought Jerry Owens and Josh Fields would be stars? Flowers and Danks too long in the minors as a reason they cannot make contact? I would put the odds against that at about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1.

Both Owens and Fields (and Richar) had flaws exposed that year. Both did well in their one category, but were otherwise not productive. No one ever thought they'd be stars.

This is my whole point. I want to see if Flowers can hit major league pitching, not have him wait in AAA for 2 more years in the hopes he can - like with Borchard and Anderson. These guys have worked their way through the system and have played in AAA. What are we waiting for? For a year at Charlotte to magically turn them into something they're not?

Regardless, watching our kids play in the majors would be vastly better than watching these sad sacks go through the motions.

khan
06-09-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm not expecting MLB-quality talent in those deals (except for maybe Buehrle). And Jerry may have to eat some salary to get them done.
I think the better option is to look for usable assets, whether they are MLB-level or of minor league-quality.

The overarching problem with the organization is that there are very few usable assets.

The problem with the MLB club is that the team is old, bad, and expensive. Eating too many contracts will depend on the return, IMO.

IF KW can get some other moron to eat part of Pierre's contract, AND get 2 MLB-quality players, we should hold a parade. Unfortunately, I don't see this as happening. I also don't think that Buehle is tradable right now, since he isn't performing well enough.

I'd rather he eat salary now instead of keeping guys on the roster for next year. One or two guys, maybe but not all.

Out of curiosity, WHO?

dickallen15
06-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Both Owens and Fields (and Richar) had flaws exposed that year. Both did well in their one category, but were otherwise not productive. No one ever thought they'd be stars.

This is my whole point. I want to see if Flowers can hit major league pitching, not have him wait in AAA for 2 more years in the hopes he can - like with Borchard and Anderson. These guys have worked their way through the system and have played in AAA. What are we waiting for? For a year at Charlotte to magically turn them into something they're not?

Regardless, watching our kids play in the majors would be vastly better than watching these sad sacks go through the motions.

No it wouldn't. You don't like watching Beckham strike out. Why would you like watching Flowers and Danks strike out? If they cannot make contact in AAA, they aren't going to discover how to at the major league level. Wait until they show they may belong.

TheVulture
06-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Here's the rub, though:

Of the players being discussed as being trade bait, few have ANY impact on the $66M committed to next season:

That 66m isn't that bad when you consider it includes 80% of your rotation and your star CFer. I mean the Linebrinks included in that list are no good, but like you said, the Sox are going to be on the hook for those contracts regardless.

There is literally no one, other than Hudson, in the system who we can hope will make an impact by 2011. Morel and Viciedo need another year and the rest of the few good prospects seem to be tanking. I don't mind filling out the bullpen with the likes of Torres or whoever, but it seems like you need to have players in the system in order to gut the team.

You trade PK, for example, and, based on the year's performances thus far, Mark Teahen is our second best hitter with no one coming up to change that.

Craig Grebeck
06-09-2010, 04:40 PM

Jesus **** that's a whole lot of illogical bull****.

DirtySox
06-09-2010, 05:23 PM
http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/383508590/2879639_normal.jpg (http://twitter.com/cst_sox) cst_sox (http://twitter.com/cst_sox)
"If we do something it will be along the lines of shuffling the deck with the expectation that we're going to add impact guys to win.'' KW less than a minute ago (http://twitter.com/cst_sox/status/15805299615) via API (http://apiwiki.twitter.com/)

http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/383508590/2879639_normal.jpg (http://twitter.com/cst_sox) cst_sox (http://twitter.com/cst_sox)
"I have to listen. It's not that I want to, but I'm not blind.'' KW on now listening to calls. half a minute ago (http://twitter.com/cst_sox/status/15805352128) via API (http://apiwiki.twitter.com/)

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/06/white-sox-gm-some-changes-need-to-be-made.html

soltrain21
06-09-2010, 05:39 PM
"If we do something it will be along the lines of shuffling the deck with the expectation that we're going to add impact guys to win.'' KW less than a minute ago (http://twitter.com/cst_sox/status/15805299615) via API (http://apiwiki.twitter.com/)

"I have to listen. It's not that I want to, but I'm not blind.'' KW on now listening to calls. half a minute ago (http://twitter.com/cst_sox/status/15805352128) via API (http://apiwiki.twitter.com/)

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/06/white-sox-gm-some-changes-need-to-be-made.html

I don't really understand the first statement.

cards press box
06-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Out are: Buehrle, Konerko, Jenks, Pierzynski, Linebrink (may be released), Putz, Thornton, Jones, Castro.

I have several observations.

1. It's no secret that Texas has been scouting AJ and Philly has been scouting Jenks and Putz. All three of those players could be moved. The question is what can the Sox get back for them.

2. Unlike some posters here, I think the Angels are still interested in PK and would be willing to deal for him to replace the injured Kendry Morales in 2010.

3. I don't think the Sox would deal Thornton unless they were overwhelmed.

4. I can't see any market for Linebrink or Castro.

5. Given Jones' salary, some team might acquire him to bolster their bench down the stretch.

6. Why do some posters react so violently when other posters speculate on the Sox future plans? For crying out loud, speculation about PK's value in the current trade market could start a riot around here.

Craig Grebeck
06-09-2010, 05:51 PM
I have several observations.

1. It's no secret that Texas has been scouting AJ and Philly has been scouting Jenks and Putz. All three of those players could be moved. The question is what can the Sox get back for them.

2. Unlike some posters here, I think the Angels are still interested in PK and would be willing to deal for him to replace the injured Kendry Morales in 2010.

3. I don't think the Sox would deal Thornton unless they were overwhelmed.

4. I can't see any market for Linebrink or Castro.

5. Given Jones' salary, some team might acquire him to bolster their bench down the stretch.

6. Why do some posters react so violently when other posters speculate on the Sox future plans? For crying out loud, speculation about PK's value in the current trade market could start a riot around here.
1. Answer: very little. Maybe more for Putz.
2. No one disputes the Angels would be interested -- I (we) dispute the notion they'd give up top prospects.
3. Maybe, maybe not.
4. Maybe, maybe not.
5. Probably.
6. A little melodramatic, eh? You're the one who suggested Dom Brown for Jenks, or at least floated the possibility. That's just idiotic.

veeter
06-09-2010, 05:58 PM
I just can't get past Buehrle's contract. I don't see why anyone would want to take on 2.5/38 mil.Isn't Buehrle only signed through 2011?

sox1970
06-09-2010, 06:02 PM
Isn't Buehrle only signed through 2011?

For the Sox, he is. $14 mil this year and 2011.

If he get traded, he gets $1 mil more this year, and $15 mil in 2011, and an extra year at $15 mil in 2012.

This is a good thing to bookmark:

http://mlbcontracts.blogspot.com/2005/01/chicago-white-sox.html

veeter
06-09-2010, 06:06 PM
For the Sox, he is. $14 mil this year and 2011.

If he get traded, he gets $1 mil more this year, and $15 mil in 2011, and an extra year at $15 mil in 2012.

This is a good thing to bookmark:

http://mlbcontracts.blogspot.com/2005/01/chicago-white-sox.htmlThat is a cool site. I forgot about that little clause.

WhiteSox5187
06-09-2010, 06:15 PM

My God, there were people here who thought Fields was the second coming of Reggie Jackson. I remember when it was suggested in the off season that year that there was the possibility of trading Fields for Brian Roberts people were enraged at the idea of us trading Fields. I also can recall an article from that off season where Kenny said that in Owens they had "found their leadoff man for the significant future." Richar was going to be a solid second baseman for years to come according to Kenny too, the only reason he didn't make the team was because he had visa problems and came late and by that time Alexei was hitting the bejesus out of the ball and they decided to go with him rather than Richar.

NLaloosh
06-09-2010, 11:40 PM

He's kidding, right ?