PDA

View Full Version : Someone Check Ray's Pulse...

Randar68
06-20-2002, 01:33 PM
I think he might be dead, because his habit of playing corpse ball is becoming more and more common!

And on that note, why has Willie not been given at least 1 start at 2B?

Randar68
06-20-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Randar68
I think he might be dead, because his habit of playing corpse ball is becoming more and more common!

Give me Willie ASAP. Ray doesn't have anything...can't hit a Sac fly, grounder to the right side...anything....redefining anti-clutch...

But, there's C Lee coming through, and how many are going to say...."Trade him, he sucks" today?

delben91
06-20-2002, 02:13 PM

But, there's C Lee coming through, and how many are going to say...."Trade him, he sucks" today?

Trade him, he sucks (there's one)

But really, he seems to be slowly coming around. About **** time, but hey, better than not at all, and so long as he's not hurting the sox, I'm all right with it.

Daver
06-20-2002, 02:13 PM

Give me Willie ASAP. Ray doesn't have anything...can't hit a Sac fly, grounder to the right side...anything....redefining anti-clutch...

Can I say trade him now,before he loses any value?

delben91
06-20-2002, 02:23 PM
And while we're talking about trading people, what's up with Buehrle going 0-4?!?! He's only hitting .167 now, I say trade his sorry self and fast.

Randar68
06-20-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by daver

Can I say trade him now,before he loses any value?

no :D:

Cheryl
06-20-2002, 02:27 PM

You know how players suddenly get a whole lot better when they're in the last year of a contract? Then they file for FA and get Boras to get them a gazillion dollars.

Well, maybe this is Ray's way of telling us he wants to stay in Chicago.

duke of dorwood
06-20-2002, 02:32 PM
This manager must get a rash when young players brought up play.

Randar68
06-20-2002, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
This manager must get a rash when young players brought up play.

True, and the irony of all of it was that he was supposed to be good with the young guys. At least that's what we were all told when he was hired.

34 Inch Stick
06-20-2002, 03:27 PM
Well, with Crede, Borchard and Harris tabbed for playing next year we will need a coach who is good with young players.

raul12
06-20-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by 34 Inch Stick
Well, with Crede, Borchard and Harris tabbed for playing next year we will need a coach who is good with young players.

:crede
i don't need a coach to tell me "get 'em next time champ". just give me the f'n bat and let me hit the damn ball. and i'm already a damn vacuum at third, so i'm hoping JM will shut the hell up and let me play.

rmusacch
06-20-2002, 03:56 PM

For that matter, has Josh Paul even got in a game yet?

Randar68
06-20-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by rmusacch

For that matter, has Josh Paul even got in a game yet?

He started yesterday and got a bunt hit and scored the first run.

Tavarin
06-20-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by delben91
And while we're talking about trading people, what's up with Buehrle going 0-4?!?! He's only hitting .167 now, I say trade his sorry self and fast.

I think that should be in teal, eh :) But, he is near Claytons BA

Foulke You
06-20-2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by delben91

:hitless
".167? Man, you're just not pulling your weight around here Mark!"

Mathew
06-20-2002, 10:08 PM
:burly
They expect pitchers to hit .300 in this league these days