PDA

View Full Version : I'm just sad and frustrated.....

dougs78
06-20-2002, 09:55 AM
At this point, what else is there to say about the White Sox? We have the worst of all possible worlds. They do so many things right that you just have to keep the faith and always are assuming the next big winning streak is right around the corner. But then, as soon as you get your hopes up after a big win like tuesday night we turn around to see a fresh batch of salt poured onto our healing wounds.

I know how fun it was to watch the 2000 club when they always seemed to find a way to win. What is painful is to see this current club always come up with a way to lose. We can get great starting pitching, timely hitting and good bullpen work for 1 1/3 innings before it just all falls apart at precisely the wrong time. I dont' know what to say anymore.

hold2dibber
06-20-2002, 11:44 AM
Man, did you ever just hit the head on the nail in describing the 2002 White Sox. They're such a tease.

BigKlu59
06-20-2002, 12:07 PM
It is the typical case of having the talent(The core is essentially the same as 2000)and not executing.The Sox lack the killer instinct on this team.Mybe its my jaded old view but they have become a "NICE" team on the field.Time to re-acess this years goals and to grow a pair.Once you're inside the white lines you have to ratchet it up a notch and take no prisoners.Maybe its the looming "Strike".I just dont see any desire...
BigKlu59