PDA

View Full Version : Time for this Little Bear Slayer to Vent

CubKilla
06-20-2002, 12:35 AM
Listening to the game tonight on AM 1000, a few thoughts popped into my mind.

1.) Why was Ray Durham taken out of the game and that waste of bench space Royce Clayton brought in? Later in the game, runner in scoring position, 1 out, and the Choice ZONKS! Jeez JM, that's a first. Didn't see that one coming!

2.) Was anybody asking themselves why Keith Foulke was brought in after struggling in the 8th to start the 9th? It was like I felt the cold, bony finger of Death tapping me on the back and, without me turning around, I knew this game was lost. Don't believe me? Ask RPS and Guido about my current streak of calling games that Foulke will/has blown. I am scared by my own psychic ability. (I even called the pitch that Vlad Guerrero would jack out on Foulke on June 8th) AND I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANY OF THE CRAP THAT ROONEY AND FARMER WERE SPOUTING ABOUT OSUNA BEING TIRED AFTER PITCHING 2+ INNINGS YESTERDAY!!!!! HE SAID IN PREGAME HE WAS READY..... HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT IN TO PITCH THE NINTH! THAT IS WHAT HE IS PAID TO DO!

3.) This team SUCKS! I'm taking this loss PERSONALLY because this is a game the White Sox SHOULD HAVE WON! When is someone in the White Sox Organization gonna start chopping off heads? Something has to be done to rattle this team. And you wanna know something? With the exception of Foulke and Ritchie the pitching has not been a problem as of late. So I'm not gonna blame Nardi this time. The blame lies squarely on the shoulders of JM, KW, and the offensive coaches. We had a chance to gain ground on ALL the AL Central teams tonight and we..... sorry..... Foulke BLEW IT!

Jesus Christ..... pass me another Mountain Dew!

Daver
06-20-2002, 12:39 AM
Try mineral water,the caffeine and Sox baseball may be too much.:redneck

captain54
06-20-2002, 01:35 AM
To me the fatal flaw of the organization and the death knoll to this season is the total miscalculation of the offense by management this year, and the continued use of Keith Foulke, who is done...can you say "Bobby Thigpen"?

1)The geniuses in the Sox Ivory Tower had it all figured out that the offense would score 6 or 7 runs a game...guaranteed....based on spring traing and the fact that Thomas was back and they added Lofton.....

2)Little did they realize that leaves no room for error when the team is not really hitting....like now....the bullpen is being asked to shut teams down in the late innings and they just dont have the arms down there......

3)Keith Foulke....Foulke lost 8 last year.....that's not only 8 games he didnt save, but 8 games lost in the standings where he gave up the tying or winning run or both....guess how many games out of first we were last year?......yup, 8.......he killed us in the third game of the year this year against Seattle.......why would you continue to trot this guy out there in crucial situations???

Make changes.....???? HAH!! the only real change to be made is Reinsdorf and his band of ego maniacs so we can finally be rid of this albatross around our necks....