PDA

View Full Version : Cell Will Call question.

SephClone89
05-28-2010, 04:38 PM
I just won a bunch of tickets (8) to the game on Thursday via Facebook, and was wondering if there was anyway a fan can set up a will call at the box office at games. I won't be travelling with my entire party, and I am dreading having to wait outside the ballpark for everyone else to arrive. Can I leave tickets under someone's name at the box office to be picked up?

I understand that the answer is probably no.

Rocky Soprano
05-28-2010, 04:39 PM
You actually can leave tickets for a friend at will call. They will write his/her name on an envelope and they can pick it up when they arrive.

GoGoCrede
05-28-2010, 04:41 PM
Tell your friends to go to Gate 5 if they're running late; I've found it's less busy than other gates when picking up will call tickets.

Just a friendly tip.

SephClone89
You actually can leave tickets for a friend at will call. They will write his/her name on an envelope and they can pick it up when they arrive.

Perfect! :bandance:

Thanks a lot.

GoGoCrede
And congrats on winning tickets!

SephClone89
05-28-2010, 04:44 PM
And congrats on winning tickets!

Thanks!

The Vienna Beef fan page kept giving away tickets for two or three hours, in sets of four each. First comment won tickets.

For the last hour they were giving them away in sets of EIGHT. Of course, that was when I won, and so have to find seven people to get tickets to.:D:

LoveYourSuit
05-28-2010, 04:48 PM
Make sure they have an ID to claim the tickets.

DumpJerry
05-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Tell your friends to go to Gate 5 if they're running late; I've found it's less busy than other gates when picking up will call tickets.

Just a friendly tip.
Not Gate 5. You go to windows 1-5 which are next to the Brick Plaza. Each ticket will be put in envelope with the recipient's name. The person picking u the tickets will have to show ID, so make sure you use the same name as is on their driver's license. Also have them put your name on the envelope in case there's a problem.