PDA

View Full Version : Ray with the good OBP

MaggPipes
06-19-2002, 09:41 PM
He came in to tonight with a .273 BA and a .373 OBP, where was this last year when he hit lead-off?? .100 points higher than average is great, now you get a few more hits and are looking at an all-star, does ray stand a chance to be in Chi-Town next year?? Probably not, but i for one will miss him....

MarkEdward
06-19-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by MaggPipes
He came in to tonight with a .273 BA and a .373 OBP, where was this last year when he hit lead-off?? .100 points higher than average is great, now you get a few more hits and are looking at an all-star, does ray stand a chance to be in Chi-Town next year?? Probably not, but i for one will miss him....

Even though it will be sad to see Ray go, he will become too expensive after this season. Plus, we have better (and cheaper) options in Hummell and Harris.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
06-19-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by MaggPipes

I miss Ventura a lot more than I'll ever miss Ray Ray

but hey, THE CHOICE! will be with us for ever and ever!

:hitless

"I'll take a double scoop of vanilla please Jerry"

:firejerry

RedPinStripes
06-19-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

I miss Ventura a lot more than I'll ever miss Ray Ray

:firejerry

I couldn't agree more. :gulp: