PDA

View Full Version : What's up with this?

thomas35forever
05-23-2010, 02:23 AM
For those who are signed up for YouTube only. Seriously, Sox fans. We're better than this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1unmL20tz60&feature=player_embedded

Chrisaway
05-23-2010, 02:48 AM
Bunch of idiots in chinese knockoff jerseys drunk in the bleachers. Not real Sox fans.

october23sp
05-23-2010, 03:01 AM
Could happen at any stadium. Does happen at any stadium, just happened to happen at the Cell next month it will be at Yankee stadium, then Marlins stadium.

Sam Spade
05-23-2010, 03:07 AM
Most people are very confused about their lives. Some of them are sox fans. I am one of them.

Rohan
05-23-2010, 11:11 AM
It's true... This happens everywhere. The real question is: why did it take the security so long to get on the scene?

05-23-2010, 11:50 AM
Sox on Sox violence. That video was hilarious. What a bunch of ****ing losers.

Coops4Aces
05-23-2010, 12:40 PM
Sox on Sox violence. That video was hilarious. What a bunch of ****ing losers.

This. Drunk idiots.

bridgeportcopper
05-23-2010, 12:57 PM
It's true... This happens everywhere. The real question is: why did it take the security so long to get on the scene?

Because security is not Superman with bionic vision and all seeing powers. They come when alerted to a situation by fans. They are human and doing a job. Place the blame where it belongs, with a bunch of idiots fighting at a ballgame.

DSpivack
05-23-2010, 01:32 PM
I was at the game and thought I saw something going on in the bleachers. Glad I decided not to sit there.

WhiteSox5187
05-23-2010, 03:34 PM
I was at the game and thought I saw something going on in the bleachers. Glad I decided not to sit there.

I was at the conscession stands in the bleachers when it happened with a friend, it spilled out onto the concourse as well. It happens at every ball park obviously, but when you're playing miserable baseball like we were until the eighth inning that night, I bet the problems escalates.

LoveYourSuit
05-23-2010, 06:09 PM
That's the most fight I have seen by anyone wearing White Sox gear at the Cell this year, including players.

CLUBHOUSE KID
05-23-2010, 06:29 PM
That's the most fight I have seen by anyone wearing White Sox gear at the Cell this year, including players.

Sadly lol

mikesouthside
05-23-2010, 07:52 PM
Was that girl prego in the white hat ? If so....why would she even think of getting involved? Sad to see this happening, but it does happen everywhere.

Rohan
05-23-2010, 08:08 PM
Because security is not Superman with bionic vision and all seeing powers. They come when alerted to a situation by fans. They are human and doing a job. Place the blame where it belongs, with a bunch of idiots fighting at a ballgame.

Why do you assume that I was blaming the security with that statement? :scratch:

I agree that they know where to go based on being alerted by the fans. Why didn't the fans call for help sooner? Maybe the security needs to be more spread out so that they have more a presence in each area.

bridgeportcopper
05-23-2010, 08:27 PM
Why do you assume that I was blaming the security with that statement? :scratch:

I agree that they know where to go based on being alerted by the fans. Why didn't the fans call for help sooner? Maybe the security needs to be more spread out so that they have more a presence in each area.

It's a no-win situation, if you put security in every aisle, people are gonna complain they are blocking their view or they are intimidated by a police-state type presence. Let fault lay where it should.....some idiots who can't act civilized and behave themselves.

g0g0
05-24-2010, 08:57 AM
When I go to a game I like to watch the game. If I wanted to deal with drunk buffoons I'd go to Wrigley and sit in the bleachers. :cool:

I do have to say I liked the slow mo action on the fro dude when he got cold-cocked twice.