PDA

View Full Version : *Official Ground Ball to 2B Tracker*

Qdiddy
05-08-2010, 09:03 PM
We have the worst hitting team in the baseball, so we might as well have a little fun with it. I've never seen a team hit so many weak ground balls to second. I would like to keep a running tally. Who do you think will win?

AJ?
Pierre?
Teahen?
Beckham?

We can also startup a Popup tracker for Paulie, TCQ, and TCM.

Good luck everyone.

Rdy2PlayBall
05-08-2010, 09:14 PM
We have the worst hitting team in the baseball, so we might as well have a little fun with it. I've never seen a team hit so many weak ground balls to second. I would like to keep a running tally. Who do you think will win?

AJ?
Pierre?
Teahen?
Beckham?

Good luck everyone.Why? We know the winner...

soxinem1
05-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Teahen is economical with his grounders to 2B. He usually gets two out for the price of one, so I pick him.

WhiteSox5187
05-08-2010, 10:02 PM
It seems to me that Pierre grounds out weakly to the left side more often than the right. So I think AJ is likely to win this.

TCQ is the Babe Ruth of popups, he just runs over all the competition.

Qdiddy
05-08-2010, 10:09 PM
lol...I don't think you can lose with whoever you pick. Good game tonight though.

Do anyone know why this was moved to What's the score? I thought that was only for rumors and non-Whitesox stuff?

voodoochile
05-08-2010, 10:36 PM
lol...I don't think you can lose with whoever you pick. Good game tonight though.

Do anyone know why this was moved to What's the score? I thought that was only for rumors and non-Whitesox stuff?

And for Sox threads of questionable taste that don't quite merit the Roadhouse...

Frater Perdurabo
05-09-2010, 12:09 AM
And for Sox threads of questionable taste that don't quite merit the Roadhouse...

Give it some time... :tongue:

Brian26
05-09-2010, 12:30 AM

AJ?
Pierre?
Teahen?
Beckham?

Good luck everyone.

No mention of Mark "4-3" Kotsay?

doublem23
05-09-2010, 12:40 AM
No mention of Mark "4-3" Kotsay?

I don't think he makes enough contact to be in the running.

Konerko05
05-09-2010, 06:04 AM
It's going to be hard to watch Pierre ground out weakly to 2B all season.

I posted this on 4/7, and I got **** for it.

Pierre is the king of weak groundballs to 2B. No one else is in his league.

Is he capable of hitting a linedrive?

Rdy2PlayBall
05-09-2010, 10:36 AM
I posted this on 4/7, and I got **** for it.

Pierre is the king of weak groundballs to 2B. No one else is in his league.

Is he capable of hitting a linedrive?He's capable of hitting .300.

eastchicagosoxfan
05-09-2010, 01:24 PM
How many hits has Pierre had to the outfield? I'd like to see how shallow opposing outfields start playing him when they realize he can hit the ball more than 150 feet?

canOcorn
05-09-2010, 01:38 PM
How many hits has Pierre had to the outfield? I'd like to see how shallow opposing outfields start playing him when they realize he can hit the ball more than 150 feet?

That's the sad part of Ozzie managing like a wet rag. He'll give up an out, to let a bad offensive team have a player on 2B and hope a slap ass hitter, like himself, will put the ball in play and produce a run, without a hit.

:fireozzie:

Slappy
05-10-2010, 12:26 AM
*****. Great thread.