PDA

View Full Version : Zack gonna miss us this time

awesomefan
05-03-2010, 10:27 PM
Grienke just pitched yesterday so he won't be pitchin' this go round this week with the Sox, but the Sox go to KC on May 14, 15 & 16 & Grienke will show up then :dtroll:. I hope the Sox make him look as bad as possible & we sweep KC would be nice.

I hope no ones forgotten how Grienke just barely missed possibly killin' Gordon Beckham last year with a very high & tight pitch thrown at GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG's head. Accident???? I'm thinkin' this kid may become another Vincente Padilla.:cool:

hi im skot
05-03-2010, 10:34 PM
My head hurts.

WhiteSox1989
05-03-2010, 10:36 PM
My head hurts.
Was it the excessive G's that got ya?

Anyway, not a bad thing, obviously.

NDSox12
05-03-2010, 10:37 PM
We've been getting pretty lucky when it comes to missing our opponents' aces lately. King Felix, C.C. and now Grienke.

Boondock Saint
05-03-2010, 10:52 PM
Was it the excessive G's that got ya?

Anyway, not a bad thing, obviously.

It could also be that he has no idea who Vincente Padilla is. Perhaps he's Vicente Padilla's lesser known brother. You know, like Bill Meche.

Sam Spade
05-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Greinke can't win a game anyway.

Coops4Aces
05-03-2010, 11:39 PM
We have shown the ability to hit Grienke. Just throw Peavy against him and it's an easy win :D:

doublem23
05-04-2010, 12:15 AM
We've been getting pretty lucky when it comes to missing our opponents' aces lately. King Felix, C.C. and now Grienke.

We are, unfortunately, running into buzzsaws like Brian Duensing, Dana Eveland, and Mitch Talbot.

EnglishChiSox
05-04-2010, 02:34 PM

He did look awesome vs Tampa on Sunday though, something like ninety pitches and only like twenty balls

jabrch
05-04-2010, 02:38 PM

He's a loss machine.

pythons007
05-04-2010, 03:56 PM
We are, unfortunately, running into buzzsaws like Brian Duensing, Dana Eveland, and Mitch Talbot.

Yes sir! Future Cy Young award winners for sure! I mean Talbot is on pace to throw 200 innings and strike out 3 guys. Nothing says staff ace then those stats! But the Sox offense makes anyone look like a Cy Young award winner.

I'm still surprised that teams around the league just don't bring up 3 random guys to pitch. I mean word has to be out that the Sox can't hit a lick against someone they have never saw before. Might as well have the other team's ball boy go out and pitch a 2 hit complete game shut out.

ChiSoxGirl
05-04-2010, 08:15 PM

This. The unfortunate part of it, though, is that we haven't really been able to take advantage of this good fortune, save the sweep of Seattle.

JB98
05-04-2010, 11:26 PM
We have shown the ability to hit Grienke. Just throw Peavy against him and it's an easy win :D:

The guys who really beat up on Greinke last year were Pods, Thome and AJ. Two of those three are gone. I'm glad we are missing Greinke, although it's obvious we can't hit Cy Hochevar either. :mad:

awesomefan
05-05-2010, 07:56 AM
The GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG's I post are my nick name for Gordon Beckham.......like "We need Ya GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG".:tongue: