PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-Day ISUSoxfan!

WinningUgly!
06-18-2002, 02:27 AM
:happybday :gulp: :gulp: :happybday

Soxheads
06-18-2002, 03:25 AM
:happybday

Have a :beer

ISUSoxfan
06-18-2002, 04:18 AM
Thanks. I'm drinking Miller Lite right now. Nothing will ever top my 21st b-day. I watched the Sox beat the Cubs from the Bullpen Sports Bar. Wilson Alvarez pitched a shut-out, and Lyle Mouton and Dave Martinez homered for us.

WinningUgly!
06-18-2002, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by ISUSoxfan
Thanks. I'm drinking Miller Lite right now. Nothing will ever top my 21st b-day. I watched the Sox beat the Cubs from the Bullpen Sports Bar. Wilson Alvarez pitched a shut-out, and Lyle Mouton and Dave Martinez homered for us.

Ha! Lyle Mouton...where are you now? :D:

PaleHoseGeorge
06-18-2002, 09:46 AM
Happy Birthday, ISU!

Let's hope we get the first-ever White Sox victory in the City of Manly-Love... or whatever they call it.

:)

LongDistanceFan
06-18-2002, 09:54 AM
happy b-day.......... :gulp:

doublem23
06-18-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Let's hope we get the first-ever White Sox victory in the City of Manly-Love... or whatever they call it.

:)

Not that there's anything wrong with that... :smile:

Anyways, :happybday, ISU!

Jjav829
06-18-2002, 01:18 PM
Happy birthday ISU :happybday :gulp:

Chisoxfn
06-18-2002, 06:09 PM
Happy BDAY Heather. Enjoy it and kick back a Miller Lite for one of your underage pals :)

Ooops, I just realized your not heather, but one of her friends!!! Still Happy Bday!!

chisoxfanatic
06-18-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Chisoxfn
Happy BDAY Heather. Enjoy it and kick back a Miller Lite for one of your underage pals :)

Ooops, I just realized your not heather, but one of her friends!!! Still Happy Bday!!

lol, Jason! I only wish! But it'll come in due time.

Hope you are having a great birthday down there in Bloomington/Normal, ISUSoxfan. Drink plenty of those wonderful drinks.

Heather the Redbird

ISUSoxfan
06-19-2002, 03:31 AM
Thanks to everyone who has posted here...even the one who confused me with Heather. She is also a great Sox fan and ISU fan, but the similarities stop there. It was a great day. My softball team won and I made an El Caballo style sliding catch in left field, and the Sox rain delay allowed me to get home in time to see most of the game. This was our first successful late inning comeback of the year. A great birthday present from the White Sox again. Just like the June 18, 1997 victory over the Cubs and the June 18, 2000 10 run first inning against El Pukue to complete the road sweep of Cleveland and NY. Ok, maybe not that good, but at least they won for me. GO SOX!!!! Time for more tequila.