PDA

View Full Version : Our Season In A Nutshell Is Coming Up...

kevingrt
06-17-2002, 02:53 PM
Our season is either going to end or rejuvenate right here, in this roadstand with Philly, Atlanta, and Minnesota and a homestand with Flubs, Detroit, and the Tribe.

This is a huge, monumental stretch of 19 games. If we can take like 12-7 or anything like that we'll have a better chance at going somewhere. Especially if we take 3 out of 4 from the Twinkies.

But are season in a nutshell is coming up...

And all we need to do is, "strap'em down" because this might be a adventure, but hopefully a FUN on!

whitesoxwilkes
06-17-2002, 03:08 PM
Our season in a nutshell...splitting with KC 2-2 and then losing 2 out of 3 to the Expos...why can;t we play more like the team that swept Boston 3 weeks ago??

WinningUgly!
06-17-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by kevingrt
Our season is either going to end or rejuvenate right here, in this roadstand with Philly, Atlanta, and Minnesota and a homestand with Flubs, Detroit, and the Tribe.

This is a huge, monumental stretch of 19 games. If we can take like 12-7 or anything like that we'll have a better chance at going somewhere. Especially if we take 3 out of 4 from the Twinkies.

But are season in a nutshell is coming up...

And all we need to do is, "strap'em down" because this might be a adventure, but hopefully a FUN on!

I'm thinking 19-0--During the stretch...Ritchie will win every start, Lofton's health will return, along with his early season productivity & Clayton will pass A-Rod with most HRs by a SS. :)

voodoochile
06-17-2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!

I'm thinking 19-0--During the stretch...Ritchie will win every start, Lofton's health will return, along with his early season productivity & Clayton will pass A-Rod with most HRs by a SS. :)

No, no, no...

teal is for sarcasm posts...

:D:

WinningUgly!
06-17-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

No, no, no...

teal is for sarcasm posts...

:D:

What is the official color of hallucinations? :D:

raul12
06-17-2002, 03:32 PM

What is the official color of hallucinations? :D:

grateful dead tie dyed....we should have a color of that....

kevingrt
06-17-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
Our season in a nutshell...splitting with KC 2-2 and then losing 2 out of 3 to the Expos...why can;t we play more like the team that swept Boston 3 weeks ago??

we took 2 out of 3

Dadawg_77
06-17-2002, 03:53 PM

Shades of 2000? It isn't totally like that but I remeber people saying they would be happy with going 500% over that span of games. Who knows, maybe they can do it again.

whitesoxwilkes
06-17-2002, 05:33 PM
i stand corrected. it felt like a sweep.