PDA

View Full Version : FOX Saturday Baseball

manders_01
04-24-2010, 12:53 PM
You guys are totally going to LOL at me but I'm starting this thread to bring awareness to an FB group. :redface: I didn't start this one and it's been poorly managed thus far but hopefully it can be turned around. Because I truly believe Uncle Bud and crew can be made aware of how many people this dumb ass black out rule affects and pisses off. Not saying it will cause any change, (we are talking about Uncle Bud here) but it's always worth a try. If anyone decides it's worth the effort, please join and invite all your baseball loving friends who are affected by the blackouts. It was mentioned in the post game thread that "It is what it is" but I for one want to try for change here. I WANT MY SOX WHEN THEY'RE ON FOX!!! :D:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=81365914780

Fenway
04-24-2010, 01:46 PM
I just posted :)

manders_01
04-24-2010, 03:21 PM
I just posted :)

I saw! :D: And that's a good idea too!

Gavin
04-24-2010, 06:51 PM
Does the national (Fox) blackout rule affect:
1) MLB.tv
2) MLB Extra Innings on Direct TV
3) The MLB Channel

I just wonder, because whatever the cost Fox is paying it's basically going to upset at most 25% of fans for one day of the week. I can see why MLB doesn't really care.

NDSox12
04-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Does the national (Fox) blackout rule affect:
1) MLB.tv
2) MLB Extra Innings on Direct TV
3) The MLB Channel

I just wonder, because whatever the cost Fox is paying it's basically going to upset at most 25% of fans for one day of the week. I can see why MLB doesn't really care.

1 and 2, yes, blackout rules apply to both. I'm not sure what The MLB Channel is. MLB Network? They don't show games during the Fox broadcast window, if that is what you mean.

Tragg
04-24-2010, 07:51 PM
The game was blacked out in Louisiana too. It was the "If the Yankees are on, that's who you're getting" blackout.

Palehose Pete
04-24-2010, 08:01 PM
The game was blacked out in Louisiana too. It was the "If the Yankees are on, that's who you're getting" blackout.

Wow, that's just... awful. So sorry to hear that. Almost as sorry as I was to hear Tim McCarver blather on about the Cubs today during the Sox 8th inning. ***, man.

Frater Perdurabo
04-24-2010, 10:22 PM
I joined.

VenturaFan23
04-24-2010, 10:41 PM
This MLB Extra Innings subscriber just joined. :gulp: