PDA

View Full Version : First negative press about Target Field

doublem23
04-21-2010, 02:07 AM
At least the first I've seen. Park is beautiful, Twins love playing outdoors, but you better keep an empty beer bottlin' for pissin because apparently the lines at the men's room are loooooooooong.

http://deadspin.com/5520917/target-fields-urinal-problem

ilsox7
04-21-2010, 02:10 AM
Any article that calls Twins fans stupid not once, but twice, is fine by me. :cool:

doublem23
04-21-2010, 02:11 AM
Any article that calls Twins fans stupid not once, but twice, is fine by me. :cool:

I figured I needed to share that with everyone. :D:

Twins_Morneau
04-21-2010, 04:09 AM
Whatever as long as the team keeps going with their torrid start:cool:.

DumpJerry
04-21-2010, 07:38 AM
Soldier Field used to have the same problem. Maybe a "Spaceship in the Stadium" renovation is in order.

Maybe this was on purpose. When I lived in Minny, Twins fans reminded me a lot of Cub fans. I guess they are trying to replicate the best part of the Cub experience.

Parrothead
04-21-2010, 07:46 AM
I was at the game there on Friday. I saw the long lines on the lower deck but not the upper decks. Side note, the park was ok, nothing special to me. It is a good place to see a game and it looks good but it is just meh. The only place I was not able to access was the Budweiser deck and the Suites.

ewokpelts
04-21-2010, 08:25 AM
the comments are golden

RedHeadPaleHoser
04-21-2010, 08:32 AM
A co worker of mine who works in our Mpls branch has been to the new park. He said the park looks cool, but it's hard to get used to seeing the ball go up in the air; depth and distance perception. He did say that he liked the new Busch Stadium better.

DumpJerry
04-22-2010, 12:14 AM
A co worker of mine who works in our Mpls branch has been to the new park. He said the park looks cool, but it's hard to get used to seeing the ball go up in the air; depth and distance perception. He did say that he liked the new Busch Stadium better.
When new Comiskey opened in '91, I had trouble at first tracking fly balls to see if they were flying out or were a duck snort. I missed the outfield upper deck which gave perfect depth perception on the ball's flight.

tstrike2000
04-22-2010, 01:21 PM
I thought the first negative press would be the fact that the Twins play there.