PDA

View Full Version : Cowley sounds off about the Sox for 40 minutes.

SephClone89
04-20-2010, 05:16 PM
http://www.paleandhosed.com/

The new Sox podcast, Pale and Hosed, was able to get an interview with the ever-controversial Joe Cowley on their show this week. That site has a link to the full interview as well as the latest show on its own.

I know that a lot of people have strong opinions on Joe Cowley (I hate the guy, personally), but I thought it would be interesting to hear a mammoth 40 minute interview about the White Sox. Enjoy.

spawn
04-20-2010, 05:34 PM
http://www.paleandhosed.com/

The new Sox podcast, Pale and Hosed, was able to get an interview with the ever-controversial Joe Cowley on their show this week. That site has a link to the full interview as well as the latest show on its own.

I know that a lot of people have strong opinions on Joe Cowley (I hate the guy, personally), but I thought it would be interesting to hear a mammoth 40 minute interview about the White Sox. Enjoy.
I don't think it would be interesting at all...especially not coming from the mouth of that asshat.

GoGoCrede
04-20-2010, 05:56 PM
Did anyone listen to it? Was there anything worth listening to?

BainesHOF
04-20-2010, 05:58 PM
I'll take a pass on Cowley. I'll listen to someone who doesn't refer to everyone on the air as "bro."

MarySwiss
04-20-2010, 06:03 PM
Count me among those who ruled this out as soon as I saw "Cowley."

GoGoCrede
04-20-2010, 06:04 PM
Count me among those who ruled this out as soon as I saw "Cowley."

I applaud the person who sits through the whole thing and then reports back to us. :smile: I think some sort of badge would be in order.

GoGoCrede
04-20-2010, 06:10 PM
So I just went to their website and they described the interview as 40 minutes of "uncut, unbridled Cowley."

:puking:

jabrch
04-20-2010, 06:10 PM
I applaud the person who sits through the whole thing and then reports back to us. :smile: I think some sort of badge would be in order.

We could name it the "Douche Badge"

TDog
04-20-2010, 06:21 PM
So if he says things you agree with he has insight (or at least an idiot who has experienced momentary insight), but if he doesn't he's an idiot?

If he has no credibility, he has no credibility.

If he has credibility, you can't say he is an idiot who has no credibility.

Thome_Fan
04-20-2010, 06:45 PM
I'll listen to it and give you the report. I talk to the Pale and Hosed guys a lot and make them some images. Ryan said Cowley was actually pretty cool on the show.

Danielgosox38
04-20-2010, 06:46 PM
I'll listen to it and give you the report. I talk to the Pale and Hosed guys a lot and make them some images. Ryan said Cowley was actually pretty cool on the show.

They have a link to the show, but didn't see a link for the "uncut interview" anywhere on the site. You click on it and it doesn't ever go to a link to listen to it.

GoGoCrede
04-20-2010, 06:47 PM

This does not fit into my preconceived notions of Cowley. :smile: Anyway, thanks for listening and reporting back! :worship:

Thome_Fan
04-20-2010, 07:07 PM
This does not fit into my preconceived notions of Cowley. :smile: Anyway, thanks for listening and reporting back! :worship:

I agree completely, but I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. Let's hope Cowley doesn't rot my ears off. :tongue:

MarySwiss
04-20-2010, 07:18 PM
Blast from the past!

Just google "Cowley Pierzynski YouTube."

I would have embedded it, but I don't know how.

:D:

GoGoCrede
04-20-2010, 07:19 PM
Blast from the past!

Just google "Cowley Pierzynski YouTube."

I would have embedded it, but I don't know how.

:D:

B1QpAv1N2_4

BradSox77
04-20-2010, 07:19 PM
It's worth a listen, whatever your opinion of Cowley is. Plus I can't say enough about how entertaining the Pale and Hosed guys are.

MarySwiss
04-20-2010, 07:22 PM
B1QpAv1N2_4

Thanks, Crede! :D:

Thome_Fan
04-20-2010, 07:26 PM
Okay, I'm about 15 minutes in and it's actually really good. Cowley doesn't speak at ALL how he writes. It's completely on topic baseball talk and it's really good. I can actually recommend listening to him JUST this once.

Danielgosox38
04-20-2010, 07:30 PM
Okay, I'm about 15 minutes in and it's actually really good. Cowley doesn't speak at ALL how he writes. It's completely on topic baseball talk and it's really good. I can actually recommend listening to him JUST this once.

Where did you find the link to the uncut interview?

BradSox77
04-20-2010, 07:35 PM
Where did you find the link to the uncut interview?

Here you are Daniel
http://www.paleandhosed.com/podcast/uncut-joe-cowley-interview/

Thome_Fan
04-20-2010, 07:37 PM
It's the same link, Ryan fixed it.

Lip Man 1
04-20-2010, 07:37 PM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=11&id=3744

Lip

Danielgosox38
04-20-2010, 07:38 PM
Here you are Daniel
http://www.paleandhosed.com/podcast/uncut-joe-cowley-interview/

Thank you sir.

Thome_Fan
04-20-2010, 07:49 PM
Ahahaha, at the end Ryan asks him who has the biggest ass. Cowley says Uribe had the biggest ass ever, among other things...

Hitmen77
04-20-2010, 08:05 PM
We could name it the "Douche Badge"

:rolling:

RedHeadPaleHoser
04-21-2010, 08:08 AM
That video rocks - I love how AJ tells him, "you're no Juan Pierre!".

skobabe8
04-21-2010, 08:46 AM
That video rocks - I love how AJ tells him, "you're no Juan Pierre!".

It kept freezing up on me. What was the final tally for Joe stealing?

Did he even attempt 10? He was gasping for air by the 3rd attempt.

GoGoCrede
04-21-2010, 09:07 AM
It kept freezing up on me. What was the final tally for Joe stealing?

Did he even attempt 10? He was gasping for air by the 3rd attempt.

He attempted 8 or 9, and by AJ's tally, he got 0. Cowley claims he got one, then he got all moody and silent at the end. AJ was laughing hysterically. He suggested that Cowley try cardio.

RedHeadPaleHoser
04-21-2010, 09:47 AM
I don't think it would be interesting at all...especially not coming from the mouth of that asshat.

Cowley's working hard to pick up the ****tard torch vacated by Jay Mariotti. Jay's probably pissing himself wishing Twitter was around while he was still at the ST.

WhiteSoxFTW
04-21-2010, 03:09 PM
I really enjoyed the interview. I liked his insight on the off-season situation with Scott Podsednik. I also liked his insight into why Sox fans don't like him and how he trys to stay objective.

I've always thought he was an ass, but I may take a second look at the stuff he says/writes now. Overall, a good listen.

russ99
04-21-2010, 08:33 PM
They have a link to the show, but didn't see a link for the "uncut interview" anywhere on the site. You click on it and it doesn't ever go to a link to listen to it.

The uncut interview is one of their podcasts.

Pretty decent interview with Cowley, but I liked the one with Ranger a few weeks ago much better. Heaven help us if they ever get Ozzie on there...

I've warmed up to the Pale 'N' Hosed guys, the podcasts are very entertaining.

They had me laughing out loud with the "Sox History with Grandpa Kowalski" bit - claiming the Cubs uniforms in 1906 were "periwinkle". :D: