PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Club Do's and Don't's

twentywontowin
04-17-2010, 12:12 PM
I had a couple questions about the Stadium Club as I've never been up there and will be next week. I did a search on here and found some good info, but wanted a little bit more.

1. I found a menu on here from 2006. Are the food offerings pretty similar for the bar area? Anyone know of anything they're offering right now that is a can't miss? Any premium beer offerings?

2. I know the restaurant part is credit card only. I'm guessing the bar is the same?

3. We're going to be getting to the stadium when the gates open. Any recommendations to get in the stadium and up to the club quickly? Separate entrance perhaps?

4. If we go before the game then down to the seats, let's say there is a rain delay. Is there a way to re-enter or are the passes good to get in one time only?

Many thanks.

CLR01
04-17-2010, 12:44 PM
I had a couple questions about the Stadium Club as I've never been up there and will be next week. I did a search on here and found some good info, but wanted a little bit more.

1. I found a menu on here from 2006. Are the food offerings pretty similar for the bar area? Anyone know of anything they're offering right now that is a can't miss? Any premium beer offerings?

2. I know the restaurant part is credit card only. I'm guessing the bar is the same?

3. We're going to be getting to the stadium when the gates open. Any recommendations to get in the stadium and up to the club quickly? Separate entrance perhaps?

4. If we go before the game then down to the seats, let's say there is a rain delay. Is there a way to re-enter or are the passes good to get in one time only?

Many thanks.

1: Don't know.
2: Yes. You either need to pay on the member account or on a credit card.
3: There is a stadium club entrance by gate 2.
4: Yes, you can re-enter.