PDA

View Full Version : Man pukes on father & daughter at Phillies game

JermaineDye05
04-16-2010, 06:11 PM
Link (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5098407)

Oh, and I forgot to mention, it was intentional.

Seriously, horrible.

doublem23
04-16-2010, 06:13 PM
Brotherly Love!

Boondock Saint
04-16-2010, 06:13 PM
Douche ought to be banned from the stadium for life. The guy clearly has zero respect.

BleacherBandit
04-16-2010, 06:21 PM
Did you see his face? It was totally busted. Good Riddence.

SoxSpeed22
04-16-2010, 06:25 PM
Sounds like a real winner.

GoGoCrede
04-16-2010, 06:35 PM
How idiotic do you have to be to throw up on an off-duty officer? Seriously, this guy better be banned for life. I don't know what could have prompted him to do this.

Major props to the dad, who said he didn't want to punch the guy and get arrested, because it would mean his kids would be alone at the park without him.

Corlose 15
04-16-2010, 06:38 PM
How idiotic do you have to be to throw up on an off-duty officer? Seriously, this guy better be banned for life. I don't know what could have prompted him to do this.

Major props to the dad, who said he didn't want to punch the guy and get arrested, because it would mean his kids would be alone at the park without him.

And if he had purposely thrown up on say...an accountant, that would be better?:?:

GoGoCrede
04-16-2010, 06:39 PM
And if he had purposely thrown up on say...an accountant, that would be better?:?:

Not at all, but throwing up on an officer of the law seems overly moronic. Throwing up on the accountant would still be awful, however.

Corlose 15
04-16-2010, 06:46 PM
Not at all, but throwing up on an officer of the law seems overly moronic. Throwing up on the accountant would still be awful, however.

My guess is he didn't know the guy was an off-duty cop. The point is the fact that this loser purposely threw up on anybody makes him a horrible person.

GoGoCrede
04-16-2010, 06:49 PM
My guess is he didn't know the guy was an off-duty cop. The point is the fact that this loser purposely threw up on anybody makes him a horrible person.

Yes, I know that. But for some reason I kept picturing the cop in full uniform.

I hope this guy gets what's coming to him.

GlassSox
04-16-2010, 07:09 PM
He needs some time in a South Philly drunk tank and maybe someone will return the favor.

Soxfanspcu11
04-16-2010, 07:59 PM
I totally agree that this dude needs his teeth busted into his skull but the most interesting thing about that article to me was when the cop said that it reminded him of the behavior of the fans in the 700 Level of old Veterans Stadium.

Old Veterans Stadium has a 700 LEVEL?? :o: Ghesh! I didn't know that was possible! I thought like 500 was tops!

october23sp
04-16-2010, 08:09 PM
http://suitablyflip.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/meatwad.jpg
"Yuck city."

twentywontowin
04-16-2010, 08:16 PM
Only thing I've heard of worse, I've actually seen.

I saw a drunk guy knock a small kid over into a men's room trough. Although an accident, much worse than vomit.

Guy is still a tool though, should be banned for life.

twinsuck
04-18-2010, 12:30 AM
lol

thomas35forever
04-18-2010, 01:32 AM
This guy is an idiot, a douche, or both.

shes
04-18-2010, 02:08 PM
There is something in the water in that city.

Fenway
07-30-2010, 05:36 PM
JAIL - 3 months - 2 years probation

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/2010/07/30/2010-07-30_matthew_clemmens_given_three_months_in_jail_for _vomiting_on_cop_and_his_daughter.html

Fenway
07-30-2010, 05:40 PM
I totally agree that this dude needs his teeth busted into his skull but the most interesting thing about that article to me was when the cop said that it reminded him of the behavior of the fans in the 700 Level of old Veterans Stadium.

Old Veterans Stadium has a 700 LEVEL?? :o: Ghesh! I didn't know that was possible! I thought like 500 was tops!

Yes they did have a 700 level.....

Worst I ever saw was in Foxboro on a Monday Night game...fan had a heart attack and fan urinated on him. Foxboro banned night games for 10 years after that.

manders_01
07-30-2010, 05:41 PM
JAIL - 3 months - 2 years probation

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/2010/07/30/2010-07-30_matthew_clemmens_given_three_months_in_jail_for _vomiting_on_cop_and_his_daughter.html

I would have liked to have seen **** ton community service on that list too.

DumpJerry
07-30-2010, 06:01 PM
In the news article I read about the sentencing it said the jerk's family broke into tears when they head the sentence.

That's a gene pool that needs to be drained. Today.

doublem23
07-30-2010, 06:04 PM
In the news article I read about the sentencing it said the jerk's family broke into tears when they head the sentence.

That's a gene pool that needs to be drained. Today.

Seems kind of excessive, especially considering (and I hope this isn't delving into the political) that the women up north who ran over another woman on a motorcycle while she painted her nails didn't even get 2 years.

Twins_Morneau
07-30-2010, 06:25 PM
This guy is an idiot, a douche, or both.

Deserves a swift kick to the nuts.

BoysMom3
07-30-2010, 06:39 PM
That's so gross. What is wrong with people?

Yes they did have a 700 level.....

Worst I ever saw was in Foxboro on a Monday Night game...fan had a heart attack and fan urinated on him. Foxboro banned night games for 10 years after that.

Can't even comprehend that.

Fenway
07-30-2010, 07:03 PM
30 years ago I took a friend who was from Ireland to Foxboro.

He said 'I have seen football in Liverpool and that was tame compared to Sullivan Stadium.' Today it is fine as Kraft has zero tolerance.

SoxandtheCityTee
07-30-2010, 07:42 PM
Seems kind of excessive, especially considering (and I hope this isn't delving into the political) that the women up north who ran over another woman on a motorcycle while she painted her nails didn't even get 2 years.

Her action, while the result was horrific, was not intended to hurt anyone, though criminally negligent. And she did get some jail time, didn't she? I forget.

This guy's puking on people was intentional, and so while the result could be washed off with no permanent harm, three months' jail time and then probation was what the judge decided. I can see that. Especially if the sentencing report showed any other problems, highly anti-social stuff, etc.

Edit: She got 18 months periodic imprisonment, 30 months probation.

doublem23
08-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Her action, while the result was horrific, was not intended to hurt anyone, though criminally negligent. And she did get some jail time, didn't she? I forget.

This guy's puking on people was intentional, and so while the result could be washed off with no permanent harm, three months' jail time and then probation was what the judge decided. I can see that. Especially if the sentencing report showed any other problems, highly anti-social stuff, etc.

Edit: She got 18 months periodic imprisonment, 30 months probation.

I'm sorry, I just have very little sympathy for people who drive impaired or distracted. You've got thousands of pounds of metal at your control. Doing anything other than giving that 100% of your attention should be a stiff, stiff penalty.