PDA

View Full Version : Revealed

Viva Magglio
06-16-2002, 05:52 PM
It was revealed that the Carlos Lee we saw in today's lineup was really Mágglio Ordóńez wearing a Caballo costume, a la the Pepsi Twist commericals.

Just kidding! Great game for Caballo!!!!

LongDistanceFan
06-16-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
It was revealed that the Carlos Lee we saw in today's lineup was really Mágglio Ordóńez wearing a Caballo costume, a la the Pepsi Twist commericals.

Just kidding! Great game for Caballo!!!! of all my hammering at clee........ i am surprise no-one has made do this yet.......... so i will jump on it.......... when you serve up the crow..... pls pass the salt.. :D:

but i still think we should trade him

Lip Man 1
06-16-2002, 07:13 PM
I am HAPPY the Sox won today...
I am ESTATIC the Sox won today...
I am GRATEFUL the Sox won today...

Now allow me to tell you why I think the WAY they won today could be very bad for the team.

Please allow me to explain before you say I'm a raving lunatic.

Carlos Lee getting two home runs and driving in seven RBI's today means:

A. Jerry Manuel will not bench him as all the Chicago papers reported today...

B. The Sox will not trade him fearing his "potential" could come back to embarass them...

Just something to consider when a month from now, Lee has cost us three or four more games because of his dumb baserunning, flatfooted fielding and bad fundamentals.

If I'm Kenny Williams, I'm getting back to my office on the South Side today , to see if I can sucker some club into taking him. His trade value will never be higher.

Thanks for hearing me out!

By the way, Todd Ritchie looked great again today didn't he? (sigh...)

Lip

TornLabrum
06-16-2002, 07:31 PM
If I'm Kenny Williams, I'm getting back to my office on the South Side today , to see if I can sucker some club into taking him. His trade value will never be higher.

I'll bet the Cubs would jump at the chance to get CLee, maybe for a Lieber or a Prior. Well, I can dream, can't I? :smile: