PDA

View Full Version : 25% off all caps today only at Whitesox.com

palehosepub
04-16-2010, 08:52 AM
If you been thinking about getting a new Sox cap today may be the day to do it. Lots of fitted caps regularly $25 for 18.75. All caps on sale but today only - no code needed.

JimmyJames
04-16-2010, 11:13 AM
I assume you mean at the mlb.com Sox site. Are you sure? I don't see any fitted caps for $18.75.

Lids.com usually has a pretty good selection and I think the Tribune.com sports section has a shopping site. I have never bought any Sox products there.

WhiteSoxFTW
04-16-2010, 11:37 AM
I got an email from shop.mlb.com about it today. Here is the link. http://shop.mlb.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=1452621&cp=1452371&partnerId=ed-3402750-133363118 Then click on the White Sox link of the left in the list of all the MLB teams.

Edit: The email says that the discount will automatically apply to caps in your "shopping cart".

guillensdisciple
04-16-2010, 01:22 PM
Already got myself a nice little fitted sox hat and the cooperstown1983 to 1987 Bkue jays hat. Now I need the cooperstown brewers, mariners, and orioles hats and I am good to go. Hats are the bomb hobby of this world.

SephClone89
04-16-2010, 04:23 PM
Already got myself a nice little fitted sox hat and the cooperstown1983 to 1987 Bkue jays hat. Now I need the cooperstown brewers, mariners, and orioles hats and I am good to go. Hats are the bomb hobby of this world.

Eh, I personally really dislike when people wear apparel of teams they're not fans of. To me, caps are a declaration of allegiance, not a fashion statement. Sure, some other caps look cool, but you won't ever see me in anything but a Sox cap.

WhiteSoxFTW
04-16-2010, 04:55 PM
Yeah, I typically see guys use minor league caps to "look cool". I have been friends with a few "pretty boys" that just use team colors of hats to go with an outfit. Ugh.

gregoriop
04-16-2010, 10:52 PM
TVAPRMLB

Gets you an additional 15% off!

twinsuck
04-17-2010, 12:40 AM
oh man, I think I'm too late. It's not working.

johnnyg83
04-17-2010, 02:31 AM
Eh, I personally really dislike when people wear apparel of teams they're not fans of. To me, caps are a declaration of allegiance, not a fashion statement. Sure, some other caps look cool, but you won't ever see me in anything but a Sox cap.

Fair enough. But I love baseball hats ... I probably have 100 ... I love wearing them ... whatever the moment calls for. Especially love wearing logos they don't use anymore or teams that moved. Somethign different than the rest of the unwashed massses. I have a great kelly green KC Athletics throwback that's on the top of the heap lately.

doublem23
04-17-2010, 02:32 AM

I agree, maybe one day it'd be cool to have a collection of every team's hat just for display or something, but I only wear Sox, Bears, Bulls, and ND hats (I'd throw the Hawks in there, too, if I owned a Blackhawks cap).

GoGoCrede
04-17-2010, 02:36 AM
]I agree, maybe one day it'd be cool to have a collection of every team's hat just for display or something[/B], but I only wear Sox, Bears, Bulls, and ND hats (I'd throw the Hawks in there, too, if I owned a Blackhawks cap).

My best friend's dad has this collection. He rotates each MLB hat every day. He also has a jersey for every single MLB team. His Sox one he got in the 90s, so it has a Comiskey patch on it. He's separated the jerseys into 2 closets, NL and AL. I believe he's been to all the current MLB parks as well.

He is super cool.