PDA

View Full Version : US Cellular Tailgating Tips

amsteel
04-13-2010, 03:49 PM
I plan on tailgating for the 4/24 game vs. Seattle, but I have never set up a formal tailgate as USCF, I'm just looking for general tips that people may have. (What lots are best for tailgating, when to get there, what the optimal serving temperature of PBR is, etc.)

For example, the Sox website says you can start parking in the lots 2 hrs before first pitch, but I've been to some games around that time and there is no way those people are just setting up.

Thanks in advance.

kevingrt
04-13-2010, 05:09 PM
For a 3:10 game like the 4/24 game you are going to you can arrive at 12:00 and get in Lot G I know. Lot G is the one northwest of the stadium, west of the railroad tracks. I have no clue when it opens but I know it opens super early because I have been to the park four hours before a game and still gotten in the parking lot with no hassle. Probably the best tailgating lot because almost everyone there tailgates and it's a joyous time.

canOcorn
04-13-2010, 06:13 PM
You can park in lot E 3+ hours before the game too.

ewokpelts
04-14-2010, 10:05 AM
You can park in lot E 3+ hours before the game too.yeah, but this guy may not have a lot e(rich people) pass.

go to lot g. it's opened early for day of game employees.

Dub25
04-14-2010, 11:20 PM
yeah, but this guy may not have a lot e(rich people) pass.

go to lot g. it's opened early for day of game employees.

You don't need a "rich people" pass for E. I would know, I park there.