Won the damn game.

http://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/mlb/players/65/3520.jpg

I need a sammich.

asindc
04-11-2010, 03:25 PM
I concur.:gulp:

tebman
04-11-2010, 04:18 PM
Ah, it feels good. Jones is going to be all right.

And here (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=3917) is your Totally Biased Game Recap for this lovely day.

:gulp:

DSpivack
04-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Kudos to the Twins 3B Coach, too. :tongue:

doublem23
04-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Kudos to the Twins 3B Coach, too. :tongue:

Mark Teahen, too, for not falling asleep out there on defense. Would have been real easy for the 3B to forget he was the only guy in position to take that relay.

Man, I love beating the Twins. :cool:

JB98
04-11-2010, 07:29 PM

And here (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=3917) is your Totally Biased Game Recap for this lovely day.

tebman's notorious good luck ends the ridiculous losing streak. :D:

BleacherBandit
04-11-2010, 07:44 PM
I can't believe that out of the whole roster it's Jones that had the play most similiar to small-ball.

Brian26
04-11-2010, 07:53 PM

CSG doesn't write the game report, Sox win.

Hmmm.

JB98
04-11-2010, 08:14 PM

Hmmm.

Right, right. Interesting indeed.

Of course, CSG was at Opening Day and the Sox won. Then, she left town for the week. While she was gone, the Sox went 0-4. She arrived back in the Chicago area moments before the first pitch of today's game, and the Sox won.

Hmmm....

I think CSG must stay in town, but she should not be allowed to write game reports.

Daver
04-11-2010, 08:23 PM

Of course, CSG was at Opening Day and the Sox won. Then, she left town for the week. While she was gone, the Sox went 0-4. She arrived back in the Chicago area moments before the first pitch of today's game, and the Sox won.

Hmmm....

I think CSG must stay in town, but she should not be allowed to write game reports.

So you are volunteering to take over her workload?

JB98
04-11-2010, 08:27 PM
So you are volunteering to take over her workload?

No, but I'd be happy to volunteer tebman. :D:

The Sox are like 22-4 or something ridiculous like that when tebman writes the game reports.

ChiSoxGirl
04-11-2010, 08:28 PM

As per usual. :D:

Hmmm.

What new???

Hmmm....

You must know by now that CSG loves to travel WAY too much to be stuck in Chicago all baseball season. I told you... I'm going to be gone for ten days in June. Brace yourself. :wink:

JB98
04-11-2010, 08:31 PM
You must know by now that CSG loves to travel WAY too much to be stuck in Chicago all baseball season. I told you... I'm going to be gone for ten days in June. Brace yourself. :wink:

Thank goodness the Sox will be playing inferior National League teams during that stretch. Instead of going 0-10 in your absence, they'll probably manage to go 2-8.

ChiSoxGirl
04-11-2010, 08:41 PM

Thanks again for covering for me. I wasn't sure if my flight would arrive on time and all that stuff that comes with traveling, so I appreciate you writing in my absence. I got you covered next weekend, my friend.

tebman
04-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Thanks again for covering for me. I wasn't sure if my flight would arrive on time and all that stuff that comes with traveling, so I appreciate you writing in my absence. I got you covered next weekend, my friend.

Roger that. I was happy to be your wing man this week.

Though the sample size is small this early in the season, I'm 1-1 in TBGRs, so I don't know if there's a luck factor with me or not. But if Ozzie needs me to see angels in the outfield or he wants to rub my nose before a game, I'm willing to serve as a good-luck charm. Within reason, of course.

:tiphat:

DumpJerry
04-11-2010, 10:31 PM
I got you covered next weekend, my friend.
:o::(::whiner:(teal implied)