PDA

View Full Version : Sox look like...

NLaloosh
04-09-2010, 10:46 AM
crap. Major League team comes to town tonight.

Cleveland looks like a high school team compared to the Twins. This should be interesting. Will the Sox play to the level of competition?

PatK
04-09-2010, 11:13 AM
3 games in, I'm not so worried.

If they keep playing like this in the next two weeks, I'm nervous as hell.

Teahan looks completely clueless at the plate. Kind of like a Crede when slumping but left handed

sox1970
04-09-2010, 11:21 AM

Teahan looks completely clueless at the plate. Kind of like a Crede when slumping but left handed

So does Teahen.

white sox bill
04-09-2010, 11:37 AM

Agreed..opening day win seemed like years ago

forrestg
04-18-2010, 01:12 AM
the sox are the new cubs

doublem23
04-18-2010, 01:35 AM
the sox are the new cubs

Yes, that 4-year World Series drought has been UNBEARABLE.

Sox
04-18-2010, 01:58 PM
the sox are the new cubs

Never will I ever admit or believe that the Sox will ever be as bad as the Flubs IMHO.:?:

voodoochile
04-18-2010, 02:02 PM
the sox are the new cubs

Yep, that's trolling... see you in a few days...

LongLiveFisk
04-18-2010, 02:35 PM
the sox are the new cubs

I'm not sure I understand what that's supposed to mean. :scratch:

Frontman
04-18-2010, 06:18 PM
I'm not sure I understand what that's supposed to mean. :scratch:

I have a feeling he meant the loser part. Hard to argue with them looking like losers when they keep adding to the loss column; but let's not go crazy and say they're cursed or afraid of Billy Goats on any such nonsense.

They look defeated before they even take the field. I see Beckham, Ramierez, and Konerko playing with heart. The rest, including AJ?

Not so much.

Something needs to be done; and right quick.

october23sp
04-18-2010, 09:49 PM
Sox look like Diapers.

guillensdisciple
04-18-2010, 11:13 PM
Sox look like Diapers.

clean or dirty

JohnTucker0814
04-19-2010, 12:12 AM
I have a feeling he meant the loser part. Hard to argue with them looking like losers when they keep adding to the loss column; but let's not go crazy and say they're cursed or afraid of Billy Goats on any such nonsense.

They look defeated before they even take the field. I see Beckham, Ramierez, and Konerko playing with heart. The rest, including AJ?

Not so much.

Something needs to be done; and right quick.

I wonder how much of AJ's personality really effects the team. I saw him throw his bat down in anger and almost not even start running towards first, then after the fielder got the groundball AJ busted it to first. I wonder if some of these young guys and new guys to the club are afraid to "have a good time" while their playing because the veterans like AJ and Konerko are pissing and moaning...

Frontman
04-19-2010, 08:46 AM
I wonder how much of AJ's personality really effects the team. I saw him throw his bat down in anger and almost not even start running towards first, then after the fielder got the groundball AJ busted it to first. I wonder if some of these young guys and new guys to the club are afraid to "have a good time" while their playing because the veterans like AJ and Konerko are pissing and moaning...

Agreed. I think the whole damn team looks like its frustrated, angry, and disappointed with itself.