PDA

View Full Version : Andruw

bigcobra
04-08-2010, 09:03 PM
Not watching any spring games this year, this is the first time I get to see Andruw Jones this season. Is it just me or is he in much better shape than recent years? It looks like he dropped 15 lbs.

SephClone89
04-08-2010, 09:04 PM
We can tell you're new. :tongue:

Rdy2PlayBall
04-08-2010, 09:07 PM
Ya we noticed this spring. It's the only reason he hasn't been run out of town yet.

bigcobra
04-08-2010, 09:14 PM
Yea, I signed up last year, but I rarely come to the board. Everytime I come, it seems like the threads are the same so I usually just leave. Being from Louisiana, I finally ordered mlb.tv so I can watch all the games. I vow to search for past threads more thoroughly before posting a topic which has been discussed.

Rdy2PlayBall
04-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Yea, I signed up last year, but I rarely come to the board. Everytime I come, it seems like the threads are the same so I usually just leave. Being from Louisiana, I finally ordered mlb.tv so I can watch all the games. I vow to search for past threads more thoroughly before posting a topic which has been discussed.No worry. You probably could have asked in the gameday thread and someone would have gladly linked you, that's what usualy happens.

DumpJerry
04-09-2010, 06:57 AM
Yea, I signed up last year, but I rarely come to the board. Everytime I come, it seems like the threads are the same so I usually just leave. Being from Louisiana, I finally ordered mlb.tv so I can watch all the games. I vow to search for past threads more thoroughly before posting a topic which has been discussed.
Don't mind the smarties around here. It was widely reported in the local Chicago media that he has lost weight and wants to play this year. Being in Louisiana, it makes sense you would not see those reports.

doublem23
04-09-2010, 07:14 AM
Its also easy to confuse the reports from this year, with the reports from last season, in which Andruw supposedly reported to camp in shape and ready to recommit to baseball before he barely towed the Mendoza Line for 2009.