PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever buy Fan Fotos?

KenBerryGrab
04-07-2010, 03:56 PM
We have on occasion. Usually my wife or I is doing the shooting when we're out anywheere, so it's rare for us to get a good picture of the whole family.

We bought this year's opening day shot. The guy did a great job, the kids actually look happy, and the field looks so nice stretching out behind us.

twinsuck
04-07-2010, 04:08 PM
I just say no.

lizard6king6
04-07-2010, 04:12 PM
I have never bought any pictures but I always let them take a few even if they ask me 2 or 3 times because they have to meet a quota for the job and I they are working hard so i say snap away it doesnt cost anything. My family ordered once form them and liked the picture very much. So if you like it I say get it.

SephClone89
04-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Usually let them take some pictures. Haven't bought any yet, but probably will someday in the future.

Woofer
04-07-2010, 06:33 PM
I've bought them several times, if we all look good in them. In fact, we had a couple taken at opening day, and I already sent in my order. One picture is with my 2 boys, the other is with my Dad and one of my brothers. We always say yes to the Fanfoto people, you never know when a treasured picture will be taken. They are pretty expensive, though.

MarySwiss
04-07-2010, 06:37 PM
Bought one at Chase Field a couple of years ago at a D'Backs/Cubs playoff game. It was a good picture, and every time I look at it, I smile at the outcome of that series. :D:

GoGoCrede
04-07-2010, 11:48 PM
I never have, but back in 2008 they got a good one of me and my family. I should have ordered it.

I feel bad for them - they must feel like they're pestering people. People can get quite nasty with them.

tebman
04-08-2010, 07:43 AM
We bought one of their pictures last year. It came out well and had the field spread out behind us as a great background. We bought a simple print -- I don't understand spending the big money for the fancy frames or other geegaws in their catalog.

Jerko
04-08-2010, 08:53 AM
I just tell them I'm wanted and I can't be havin my picture taken. Actually, I DID get one once, during a grinder bash I think.