PDA

View Full Version : What A Crazy Line-Up Today


kevingrt
06-16-2002, 11:38 AM
Here are the starters I don't know the line-up...

Rowand-CF
Durham-2B
Konerko-1B
Valentin-3B
Graffy/Clayton-SS
Liefer-RF
MJ-C
Lee-LF

LongDistanceFan
06-16-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by kevingrt
Here are the starters I don't know the line-up...

Rowand-CF
Durham-2B
Konerko-1B
Valentin-3B
Graffy/Clayton-SS
Liefer-RF
MJ-C
Lee-LF finally, what i been waiting for.......... lee batting last with johnson batting before him..............

where is jm now............ ha :D:


btw this lineup sucks.

EyeLoveOrdonez30
06-16-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
finally, what i been waiting for.......... lee batting last with johnson batting before him..............

where is jm now............ ha :D:


btw this lineup sucks.

Um, they won didn't they? So it doesn't suck so much, does it?

LongDistanceFan
06-16-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by EyeLoveOrdonez30


Um, they won didn't they? So it doesn't suck so much, does it? yup this crow is tough chewing.. :smile:

Daver
06-16-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
yup this crow is tough chewing.. :smile:

Next time cook it in a smoker,it will help.

Dadawg_77
06-17-2002, 12:11 AM
I am still trying to figure out how this lineup scored 10 runs, the 5-1 hitters got one hit(ONE FREAKIN HIT), 5 walks, 5 runs, and 10 Ks in 20 AB, 25 PA. Now how in the blue hell did we score 10 runs?

Iwritecode
06-17-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
I am still trying to figure out how this lineup scored 10 runs, the 5-1 hitters got one hit(ONE FREAKIN HIT), 5 walks, 5 runs, and 10 Ks in 20 AB, 25 PA. Now how in the blue hell did we score 10 runs?

It helps if you look at the correct batting order for the day. Lee had 3 hits by himself...

R. Durham
Graffanino
C. Lee
P. Konerko
J. Valentin
J. Liefer
A. Rowand
M. Johnson
T. Ritchie

When's the last time C Lee batted in the 3-hole? Also, if he keeps hitting in that spot should he stay there with Maggs, Thomas and Konerko following him?

chisoxfanatic
06-17-2002, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
I am still trying to figure out how this lineup scored 10 runs

:caballo
I'm the reason! You can crown me with the most lusterous jewels!

Heather the Redbird

Soxheads
06-17-2002, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by chisoxfanatic


:caballo
I'm the reason! You can crown me with the most lusterous jewels!

Heather the Redbird

No,thank you. I'll keep the jewels. You can have a box of baseballs though.

chisoxfanatic
06-17-2002, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Soxheads


No,thank you. I'll keep the jewels. You can have a box of baseballs though.

:shammy
Do I get a box of baseballs for every home run I hit?