PDA

View Full Version : Sox addict wants monkey off his back!

MikeKreevich
06-16-2002, 08:03 AM
I am an addict. I continue to follow the White Sox, even though they are ruining my mental health. Every loss ruins my day and causes me to go into a deep funk. I've been a Sox junkie for a very long time. Forty years ago I was sitting in the basement rec room with a quart of Canfield's punch watching an entire doubleheader. Like other Sox fans, I've suffered through the years but the drug has weakened me and I have got to get help.
Every Frank Thomas called third strike, every Carlos Lee throw to the plate, every Royce Clayton easy dribbler to second, every weak ass throw to second on a steal play, every by the book managerial move hurts like a knife. Why did I waste my time on this team and how do I get the monkey off my back. Help!

Viva Magglio
06-16-2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Guzman's Goat
I am an addict. I continue to follow the White Sox, even though they are ruining my mental health. Every loss ruins my day and causes me to go into a deep funk. I've been a Sox junkie for a very long time. Forty years ago I was sitting in the basement rec room with a quart of Canfield's punch watching an entire doubleheader. Like other Sox fans, I've suffered through the years but the drug has weakened me and I have got to get help.
Every Frank Thomas called third strike, every Carlos Lee throw to the plate, every Royce Clayton easy dribbler to second, every weak ass throw to second on a steal play, every by the book managerial move hurts like a knife. Why did I waste my time on this team and how do I get the monkey off my back. Help!

Two words: New Ownership

LongDistanceFan
06-16-2002, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!

Two words: New Ownership funny :D:

palehosemike
06-16-2002, 09:59 AM
Here you go GG

LongDistanceFan
06-16-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by palehosemike
Here you go GG lmao

LongDistanceFan
06-16-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by palehosemike
Here you go GG this might be out-of-line here, but it would be alot funnier with the monkey doing what kermit did in :kermit