PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at the game today?

EyeLoveOrdonez30
06-15-2002, 11:27 PM
I am so mad. I went today and all of the Cub fans around me were being asses. I mean, I wasn't yelling out "Go Sox" or anything of the sort, I was simply watching and enjoying the game, and every time I stood up to go get something to drink or to go to the bathroom they would all cat call at me like I was a piece of meat. Then when they realized I was a Sox fan and they were chucking peanuts at me. As if I wasn't already having a bad time, the obnoxious drunk behind me dumps his beer down my back. They're all swearing in my face and calling me a slut. I was so furious. Finally the usher for the area got some manager or someone and they all got kicked out. But needless to say that is the last time I go to Wrigley. :rolleyes:

WinningUgly!
06-15-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by EyeLoveOrdonez30
I am so mad. I went today and all of the Cub fans around me were being asses.

Really? I find that hard to believe. :D:

HawkDJ
06-15-2002, 11:43 PM
Wasn't there today but I'll be there tomorrow sitting with a bunch of Flub fans with brooms I assume. I'll be sure to watch out. But hey, its for a good cause! (Lou Gehrig's Disease)

DVG
06-15-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by EyeLoveOrdonez30
I am so mad. I went today and all of the Cub fans around me were being asses. I mean, I wasn't yelling out "Go Sox" or anything of the sort, I was simply watching and enjoying the game, and every time I stood up to go get something to drink or to go to the bathroom they would all cat call at me like I was a piece of meat. Then when they realized I was a Sox fan and they were chucking peanuts at me. As if I wasn't already having a bad time, the obnoxious drunk behind me dumps his beer down my back. They're all swearing in my face and calling me a slut. I was so furious. Finally the usher for the area got some manager or someone and they all got kicked out. But needless to say that is the last time I go to Wrigley. :rolleyes:

I don't believe that!! Fans of our Cubbies are God's
perfect angels!!! That kind of stuff only goes on at Comiskey!
Don't you ever read our two newspapers? They'll tell you!!

EyeLoveOrdonez30
06-16-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
Wasn't there today but I'll be there tomorrow sitting with a bunch of Flub fans with brooms I assume. I'll be sure to watch out. But hey, its for a good cause! (Lou Gehrig's Disease)

Right on. I am all for cures of disease because unfortunately incurable disease is a reality I personally face every single day :(

baggio202
06-16-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2

well im sure sox pitching will do its part to make sure lou gehrigs disease is cured :D: